ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn @Stormtrooper
 always coming up with the steals it seems like 

Nice pickups and shots for both of you

:lol: they are still resell price.
I want to keep up with collabs release, but i'm already too late to buy at retail price :smh:
Even at current release i always Miss at retail price. :smh:

StormTrooper Always miss, :smh:

The Nakeds are super nice but I'm probably gonna sell my pair. Only used them once and they are basically more of a summer shoe and not my first choice. Need to slim down my collection a bit since way too many of my shoes only collect dust. I have a money size in the Nakeds too (11.5) haha.

I'm in love with naked when i saw someone on IG Rock them with roll up jeans, and thin black ankle sock. They're too sweet to be ignored.

Thank you for quick responses. Ordered 1 of each just so I'm 100% sure on these. Seen them in person while at work and they are so clean. I've tried on nmd pk in the past and .5 down was still roomy so we will see how these compare

now that I finally dumped my back up pair after a year and a half, the value will start to rise. I have no doubts
laugh.gif
I'm waiting for value to rise to dump my extra pair 
laugh.gif

Last of the 1.0 collabs (to date), and the last of my 1.0s to unDS.  
Copped a pair of Naked UB DS for <300$ today. Very happy, even though got L all around on yeezy raffle
laugh.gif

*edit = i just realized that the post above me also about naked UB
laugh.gif

How coincidence
laugh.gif
Damn. The ub nakeds sure are nice. Still hunting for one. The urge is real for this.

Only if I could fit a 9.5.....
You never were able to cop a white OG 93/17? They kept popping up when they released and was able to grab a few pair and even some to oop.

Resell ain't even that much. Less than $250 for sure.

Kinda doubled up on the wrong pairs because I invested on RC 2.0s to rise but they've been steady no more than $285.

You never were able to cop a white OG 93/17? They kept popping up when they released and was able to grab a few pair and even some to oop.

Resell ain't even that much. Less than $250 for sure.

Kinda doubled up on the wrong pairs because I invested on RC 2.0s to rise but they've been steady no more than $285.
I was talking about the MG's. Not even sure if you have them still but I need to double up soon
ohwell.gif

I was talking about the MG's. Not even sure if you have them still but I need to double up soon
ohwell.gif
ah. I might wait until resell gets to $500+ to considering moving them.

Any 1.0 at this point's value is skyrocketing.

ah. I might wait until resell gets to $500+ to considering moving them.

Any 1.0 at this point's value is skyrocketing.
Right! I've sold some of my used pairs for a good amount. Thinking of selling WG's and TB 1.0's next since I have TB 3.0's anyway.

Right! I've sold some of my used pairs for a good amount. Thinking of selling WG's and TB 1.0's next since I have TB 3.0's anyway.
lol I kinda regret letting go of my gray wools ...'worn once' for $150. I could've easily gotten way more at this point.

It's insane. It almost feels like I am leasing my 1.0s but actually making profit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom