ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My girl ended up convincing me to unds my 1.0 TW at Disneyland to match her 2.0 TW.

pretty much playground busted now lol
I remember stepping on horse **** in disney when I was a kid. I would freak if I ****** up my TW 1.0s the same way lol. But damn never wear all white to a theme park. That's the worst thing to do!

Honestly I can't get enough of all white shoes

Probably helps that it's summer temperatures 11 out of the 12 months in Florida and white looks great with shorts

Came in today from StockX, can definitely tell why everyone is crazy about these
pimp.gif

Yin and Yang bonus pic
pimp.gif
Nice, hope you got a good price for them. Did you get a 03/16 or 07/16 prod date white 1.0?

I remember stepping on horse **** in disney when I was a kid. I would freak if I ****** up my TW 1.0s the same way lol. But damn never wear all white to a theme park. That's the worst thing to do!

Yea, I knew it was going to be bad.
I didn't even spray crep on it.
Just took the beatings like a man lol.

The washing machine cleaned them up pretty good.. just a few dark scuffs, nothing too bad.

Nice, hope you got a good price for them. Did you get a 03/16 or 07/16 prod date white 1.0?
03/16
Unfortunately I had to pay out the a** for them ($280)
Should've copped from winnsports when I picked up the CB 1.0's :smh:
Happy to finally have these though, CB and OG whites are all I need out of the 1.0's

Also got in some Vapormax iD today to compare to Ultra boost

Flyknit upper is very very flexible and soft, not as flexible as any of the UB PK uppers but a lot softer than FKR

The air bubbles underneath are also a lot stiffer than boost but overall a lot more comfortable than you would think.

Overall shoe as a whole is a lot lighter but a lot stiffer than an ultra boost. Both are very low profile and I think the Vapormax will get a lot of wear in my rotation along with my Ultra boost

If the UB were a 10/10 in terms of comfort than the Vapormax are a 9/10

Also got in some Vapormax iD today to compare to Ultra boost

Flyknit upper is very very flexible and soft, not as flexible as any of the UB PK uppers but a lot softer than FKR

The air bubbles underneath are also a lot stiffer than boost but overall a lot more comfortable than you would think.

Overall shoe as a whole is a lot lighter but a lot stiffer than an ultra boost. Both are very low profile and I think the Vapormax will get a lot of wear in my rotation along with my Ultra boost

If the UB were a 10/10 in terms of comfort than the Vapormax are a 9/10
Same results. Vapormax gets more comfy as you put more miles in them. I actually prefer the upper of the vapormax vs 3.0.

03/16
Unfortunately I had to pay out the a** for them ($280)
Should've copped from winnsports when I picked up the CB 1.0's
mean.gif

Happy to finally have these though, CB and OG whites are all I need out of the 1.0's
that is a decent price. I was able to sell an extra pair with a 09/15 prod date for $350 so others def paid more than that.

Agreed completely

I find you and I share a lot of opinions on fit and comfort of our shoes 
laugh.gif
Probably because we got the same exact collection lol.

Glad it's consistent though. I wouldn't give much feedback on fit/sizing if my results were completely different from yours.

But I think I am one and done with the vapormax. They are a nice pair but  I don't want to go down that rabbit's hole of starting up a vapormax collection.

Are the Vapor Max outlet bound? That is the only way I'd give them a shot.
I think they're too early in the lifespan to be outlet bound. Been following the Vapormax thread lately and most pairs aren't sitting very long before they get sold out.

I was able to get my iD's with a 20% NDC code though so that was nice.

They don't really compare to Boost tech if that's what you are gonna do.

You are gonna cop for interest in silhouette or if you are looking for the latest and greatest of Nike and you are anti-Adidas as some Nike purist are.

I think they're too early in the lifespan to be outlet bound. Been following the Vapormax thread lately and most pairs aren't sitting very long before they get sold out.
I was able to get my iD's with a 20% NDC code though so that was nice.

I can wait and I won't spend over a bill on these. It looks like Nike capped the production on these because they really do not want to have egg on their face with this model.

Back
Top Bottom