ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A plausible theory a friend brought up is they just bought shoes that folks were selling on their app from a marketing budget the could've had.

Or they just had a fake raffle.

That is what I figured. They make what, $25-50 on every pair of shoes sold on their site. 10-20 pairs sold (which they probably do in a day, or even a couple hours) is enough "profit" from fees, to pay an existing seller for a pair of shoes that they could then offer for "retail" via the raffle.

Or they just had a fake raffle.

but then they would be losing money once they sell for retail. I mean they probably bought the pairs that were only reselling for around retail anyway and throw those real pairs in as a raffle. All the other high priced items in their raffles could very well a hoax to draw attention to their raffle system. Because no one would've gave a second glance if they were raffling mesh nmd's and roshes
I dont think it was fake. Its not like they were offering a full size run of each shoe. The pickings were slim on the sizing.

I def think they bought the lowest priced hyped shoes and held this "raffle".

Posted in one of the FB group...

20476044_1607212452654115_605566347754859687_n.jpg

but then they would be losing money once they sell for retail. I mean they probably bought the pairs that were only reselling for around retail anyway and throw those real pairs in as a raffle. All the other high priced items in their raffles could very well a hoax to draw attention to their raffle system. Because no one would've gave a second glance if they were raffling mesh nmd's and roshes
I don't think they intended to make money off the shoes but ultimately get more folks to to sign up for GOAT.

They'll potentially make a lot more money off commission fees if at least half (140K) participants start selling shoes on GOAT.

Not only that, they had the participants market for them by having them share each shoe for more tickets on their social media platforms. That in turn can bring in new GOAT members.

They woulda lost more money if you won the pairs outright instead of having to pay retail for them. Essentially they made some of their money back from that.

Yeah they take 50k out of the marketing budget twice a year to fund these raffles seems more reasonable than them putting their name on the line running a fake raffle

Just got my RTTs today and they're too tight at TTS, needed to go 1/2 sz up like the 1.0s

I don't understand how ppl in here can say they wear 1.0s TTS.

I can see wearing 1.0's at TTS if you have a narrow foot. The only thing that bothers me at 1.0's tts is the toe box narrows super fast and that bothers my toes at first but if I'm persistent I'm able to break them in

Try taking the insole out.
They fit tight around the ankles. Not something I'd wanna wear all day

I can see wearing 1.0's at TTS if you have a narrow foot. The only thing that bothers me at 1.0's tts is the toe box narrows super fast and that bothers my toes at first but if I'm persistent I'm able to break them in

I do have narrow fit and I feel it's 1/2 sz too small.

Sorry for the frustration as I paid high resell for it and all I wanted is for the shoe to fit. Since I can't sell on goat or StockX I'm gonna have to try my luck at local shops. Adidas sizing can go suck a ****

Why can't you sell on Goat or StockX? Worn? Cut tags?

Regardless sorry about your fit. Surprised by the amount saying th ankle collar is too tight. My Kith's were TTS and the ankle collar fit fine after getting it on, and these RTT are way looser than those. Maybe stick with it if you don't want to deal with the hassle of exchanging the sizes, they may stretch out after a few sizes, that is as long as the length and width of the footbed is fine for you

So even after finding 350 v2s in a size 14.5, now I see there's a listing for a 14.5 triple black 3.0 v2...but I'm not convinced. Unlike the yeezys, I haven't seen any proof that such a size exists for the UB. No other listings, no sold items, no pictures of a box. And the price is almost $100 cheaper than sizes 14 and 15. Maybe the seller listed the UK size by mistake?

The TB is really the only other 3.0 I want, and the possibility of the 14.5 intrigues me because so many people have said that the CW runs smaller.

Why can't you sell on Goat or StockX? Worn? Cut tags?

Regardless sorry about your fit. Surprised by the amount saying th ankle collar is too tight. My Kith's were TTS and the ankle collar fit fine after getting it on, and these RTT are way looser than those. Maybe stick with it if you don't want to deal with the hassle of exchanging the sizes, they may stretch out after a few sizes, that is as long as the length and width of the footbed is fine for you

The kicks are new, just got them today. I thought you had to jump thru hoops to sell on those apps? I only bought from them so I'm not entirely sure but I rather not deal with too much hassle.

Since it's my 1st mid I'm not sure how snug they're supposed to fit but for me personally I feel it's tight.

I guess I'll hold on to them and wait for some of you to give some updates on how they feel after they stretch out. Appreciate the input bud

Just got my RTTs today and they're too tight at TTS, needed to go 1/2 sz up like the 1.0s

I don't understand how ppl in here can say they wear 1.0s TTS.
Some people go TTS or .5sz up on their 1.0/2.0s depending on how snug they like their shoes. (under the assumption that the person knows their own shoe size)

They fit tight around the ankles. Not something I'd wanna wear all day

Both kith mids and RTT have tight ankle openings which get looser over time.

The kicks are new, just got them today. I thought you had to jump thru hoops to sell on those apps? I only bought from them so I'm not entirely sure but I rather not deal with too much hassle.

Since it's my 1st mid I'm not sure how snug they're supposed to fit but for me personally I feel it's tight.

I guess I'll hold on to them and wait for some of you to give some updates on how they feel after they stretch out. Appreciate the input bud
For stockX you don't have to jump through any hoops, just sign up and sell. So if you would rather go up a size then you can sell and buy but if you want to stick it out then you can try that too. They're supposed to be snug but if you feel like they're squeezing your ankle then that's too tight

Back
Top Bottom