ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the first batch of MiAdidas got delivered to the east coast already, so if you haven't gotten it you're probably waiting for the next batch

NYC here still got no notification on either FedEx or from adidas last thing I got was the almost there email a week and a half ago I think random orders are being filled

NYC here still got no notification on either FedEx or from adidas last thing I got was the almost there email a week and a half ago I think random orders are being filled
Yeah that's literally what I said. First batch of MiAdidas are already delivered from China to America and people on the east coast (idk about west coast) have their pairs, those who haven't gotten their pairs are waiting on the next batch from china.

This is how UB Multi color should look like.

They'll be goat if they do this

adidas-crazy-explosive-pk-vegas-CQ0397_0.jpg

So was going to try to help @So Much Sole 23 with the oop on the triple blacks. SC had an article stating a new champs flagship store was opening up in downtown chi and they would have the ultra boost triple blacks releasing at 10 a.m.

I get down there a little before 9 and there is a decent line but not too long. They are only letting customers in as other customers exit though (the store opened at 9 a.m.) it actually was pretty smart as they had one customer (or group if they came as a group) walk with one associate in the store and that associate assisted them the entire time.

Anyway I finally get in at about 10:20ish...and this is what they had.

Attachments

• Message_1501342673786.jpg
    Message_1501342673786.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The burgundy looks like the 4.0 knit. Pretty sure they are the same pair i posted just a few posts up on the same page

I saw it labeled on someone's IG as the CNY 4.0 but I dont buy that.

The burgundy 3.0 will have a black knit on the toe.

Back
Top Bottom