ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like StockX is doing a giveaway as well. Seems like a more 'guaranteed' approach.

Basically have to buy a pair this weekend to be entered to win LV x Supreme stuff.

That's a really smart way of doing it, gets people actually using your platform instead of just spamming social media with your video

Has anyone put their KITH multicolor laces on their MiAdidas? (Red or White laces) I'd do it but I don't have my Kith's ATM

All you guys getting miadidas, I'm over here waiting. Anyone in the Midwest get theirs yet? Mine says waiting to be packed for like 1.5 weeks and I got the eye on the finish line. Size 12.5 if that matters

All you guys getting miadidas, I'm over here waiting. Anyone in the Midwest get theirs yet? Mine says waiting to be packed for like 1.5 weeks and I got the eye on the finish line. Size 12.5 if that matters
Same situation; same size but I live in Florida.

I think the first batch of MiAdidas got delivered to the east coast already, so if you haven't gotten it you're probably waiting for the next batch

UB Fam can yall help me out? I ordered da MC 3.0 from Hibberts & they were supposed to be delivered today by UPS but then it's says it's been transferred to my local post office. Like wtf? Why not just finish it out by UPS instead of switching it over to the USPS? Is this how it normally goes while ordering from Hibberts? I was really looking forward to getting my kicks today :angry:.

Are these the climas? They're ugly AF

You spelled "fly" wrong. :wink:

9 out of the top 10 submissions were Adidas shoes. the single nike contender was the Kaws 4.

Me too, except it was for the Atmos lol.

Can anyone point me in the direction for MC UB in a 10.5? Trying to get one for a friend.

I have an extra pair, but they were $216 after tax. You want them for that plus whatever shipping is, I can hook it up. You'd be pretty close to Goat/StockX price, but you wouldn't have to wait as long.

That just means they used the cheapest shipping option possible. UPS hands it off to the post office and they deliver the package. The only time UPS will deliver it directly is if you happen to have another package coming from UPS the same day. Tons of retailers use this as their standard shipping. I think it's called UPS Surepost.

UB Fam can yall help me out? I ordered da MC 3.0 from Hibberts & they were supposed to be delivered today by UPS but then it's says it's been transferred to my local post office. Like wtf? Why not just finish it out by UPS instead of switching it over to the USPS? Is this how it normally goes while ordering from Hibberts? I was really looking forward to getting my kicks today :angry:.
I don't know if this is how it normally goes with Hibbetts (never ordered from them), but it's common when you see that the delivery indicates UPS Sure Post. Sure Post parcel gets punted to USPS at the last phase of delivery. It's really at the discretion of the sender depending on the shipping level (most likely the cheapest), especially when it's free. (Footsites like FNL have a tendency to do it as well) IIRC, sometimes you have the option to upgrade it to 'Ground' (where UPS delivers it themselves) while it's en route at an extra cost (via UPS directly).

Last edited:
I don't know if this is how it normally goes with Hibbetts (never ordered from them), but it's common when you see that the delivery indicates UPS Sure Post. Sure Post parcel gets punted to USPS at the last phase of delivery. It's really at the discretion of the sender depending on the shipping level (most likely the cheapest), especially when it's free. (Footsites like FNL have a tendency to do it as well) IIRC, sometimes you have the option to upgrade it to 'Ground' (where UPS delivers it themselves) while it's en route at an extra cost (via UPS directly).

Thanks for the response. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow morning.

The GOAT raffle never said anything about purchasing the shoes at retail price. It clearly listed that you would get market value or less, which held true.

Still looking for those TB in size US 10.

The GOAT raffle never said anything about purchasing the shoes at retail price. It clearly listed that you would get market value or less, which held true.

Still looking for those TB in size US 10.

the email said RETAIL or below market value. If its offering me a chance to purchase at market value, I might as well just buy it at market value right now instead of entering a raffle :lol:

I have an extra pair, but they were $216 after tax. You want them for that plus whatever shipping is, I can hook it up. You'd be pretty close to Goat/StockX price, but you wouldn't have to wait as long.

Hmm yeah plus you'd get taxed if we went through PayPal and I'm guessing that would just add to the cost. It's all good man, hopefully I can catch one of these restocks. Definitely appreciate you lookin out though.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Damn, reread what I wrote and what a crap post by me. Must be my off day, since all my other posts are fire.

Back
Top Bottom