ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
edit: adidas sizing is horrible...to clarify: If you went down .5 size on your 3.0, go TTS for the Iniki (don't size down).

Same with their apparel. I dropped 4 bills looking for fire bottoms and tops. Nothing fits right. Too tight around torso/waist, billowing arms. Everything going back. Maybe keeping the clima 2.0 tee.

Same with their apparel. I dropped 4 bills looking for fire bottoms and tops. Nothing fits right. Too tight around torso/waist, billowing arms. Everything going back. Maybe keeping the clima 2.0 tee.

Bro don't even get me started...I bought two t-shirts of the exact same size and material. One fit like a tent and the other was skin tight. And they both had this weird cut at the shoulders that made the fabric "pointy." Looked horrible.

I think the only thing that stays constant with Adidas is the tiro pants and stan smiths :lol: Oh wait, they took away the embroidery and half the stripes on the tiro pants...nevermind!

20170730_150154.jpg
UNDS even with bad weather here.

Last edited:
Looks like everyone is in on that burgundy 4.0

Note to self...take the day off of work for the 4.0 burgundy release.

IMG_9099.JPG
Did anyone pickup the Alexander wang hike lo. Kinda feeling the solar yellow. Did the whole text message thing which was very cool. Debating checkout. 250 retail w tax.

I thought this was NYC only?! If not I'm pretty upset.

Back
Top Bottom