ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's funny is I bought that same rug from a Bodega years ago and keep that in my laundry room :lol:

If I can cop a pair, I'll have to take a UB x Bodega rug pic :rofl:

IMG_3669.jpg Just purchase Black/White Gum Bottom Iniki for $96 bucks off Finishline ‍♂️[/QUOTE
Comes out to $120 for me. Did you have a coupon code?

anyone have leads on where to find the white/navy/gum inikis for close to retail?

and how's sizing on them compared to 3.0 UBs?

IMG_5283.JPG
I'm so unaware of how shoes release these days and was stunned to see these on the wall. I've been bidding on StockX for a couple of these.

anyone have leads on where to find the white/navy/gum inikis for close to retail?

and how's sizing on them compared to 3.0 UBs?

Get the same size as your 3.0 UBs. They're really flimsy so there's plenty of room width-wise, and they're TTS length-wise...but they REALLY taper down at the toes so there's not a lot of volume (height) in the toe box. If you go up they'll be way too loose all around.

edit: adidas sizing is horrible...to clarify: If you went down .5 size on your 3.0, go TTS for the Iniki (don't size down).

First ever post here :smile: I have a question, would this bother any of you? I just purchased from Stadium Goods for the first time and the tag is torn.

Attachments

• IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1268.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom