ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So was going to try to help @So Much Sole 23 with the oop on the triple blacks. SC had an article stating a new champs flagship store was opening up in downtown chi and they would have the ultra boost triple blacks releasing at 10 a.m.

I get down there a little before 9 and there is a decent line but not too long. They are only letting customers in as other customers exit though (the store opened at 9 a.m.) it actually was pretty smart as they had one customer (or group if they came as a group) walk with one associate in the store and that associate assisted them the entire time.

Anyway I finally get in at about 10:20ish...and this is what they had.

Did they have anything else good there? Js?

I think that store actually opened like a month ago. I've yet to check it out though.

Energy Inks/Noble Purps came in the mail from sport shoes. They sent it in a bag, so the box is messed up badly, but can't really complain since it was about $30 under retail.

Vibrant as hell, I love it!

Since it was a woman's pair and in UK sizing, I went with UK 9 which is 10.5 US womens = 9.5 mens. Fits just like a US 10 tho which is weird

Post some pictures if you got some, been waiting on how they look

Did they have anything else good there? Js?

I think that store actually opened like a month ago. I've yet to check it out though.
Yeah I think the soft opening started early July. They had plenty of stuff up there. I didnt check out any J's though but there was a section for those as well. Pretty sure I saw the History of Flight 13's and a lot if the black based 1's through the window while waiting.

HUH?

Attachments

• IMG_1287.PNG
    IMG_1287.PNG
    310.5 KB · Views: 80
Free shipping and no tax on the Prides. Kept debating on whether I want to purchase a pair and clean off the pride colors, but 4.0 knit looking nice.

IMG_0241.JPG
My first pair of Ultra Boost sneakers. Man I wish I want sleep during da 1.0 & 2.0 era but better late than never. When I missed out on July 15th I thought I was screwed on these. Thanks to all da guys who were posting links for these da past few days. These came from Hibberts.

Back
Top Bottom