ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, 42.

Hence my interest in the whole 'dad shoe' craze and my happiness in grabbing the Yeezy 700's!!

Kinda reminds me of the very brief moment when my fashion briefly coincided w/ popularity in the grunge/Nirvana era. I'm still running around in cargo's and flannel. 25+ yrs later...

This is awesome.. If I could rep your post 100 times I would. I'm 32 and I'm still stuck in the 90's. I absolutely love Nirvana and the era of that music. I'm also really excited to be able to grab a pair of 700's!!

If your into Nirvana check this out...

cheers

surprised it took this long.

I gave it a 7 out of 10.
Yeah, it took so long and I'll be waiting another month or 2 before even attempting to go there... LOL I've had it in Vegas last year and it was good... I personally still like In n Out... Their custard ice cream tho...

Noticed e winter boosts on ADC with boost. Anyone with experience have a sizing/comfort recommendation on these?
Capture+_2017-10-23-10-38-51.png

Decided to make my Xenos on Friday. Went with the black upper and white heelcup with the black outsole. I was torn between that and Legend Ink. Wristbands are still available BTW NYers.

Cant decide if I should buy a discounted trail response for hiking or buy an actual hiking boots/shoes in case I go to a more serious location for hiking :emoji_thinking:

If i wanted to flex, I wouldn't get him eqt's. He's in 6th grade. I'd have him wearing yeezy's. But then that would create a whole other problem. All kids at that age like to say shoes are fake. The culture is messed up. Kids just want to be mean to others if they can't have something. I remember when my oldest posted pics of my youngest wearing yeezy's and everyone was calling fakes. Its a toddler shoe. They look different. And 100% of these kids have never even held a pair in their life. But they want to call fakes. I had to shut them down, only to feel dumb arguing with 11-13 year olds.

I didn't even grab him that pair for school, to be honest. He usually wears UB's but he loves this pair so much. I don't think my son has anything most people would call flex material. OG purps maybe but i have been snatching those up for a couple of years now and buy sizes he can't fit for another year. He doesn't even know or care what he's wearing. Its just comfortable. I think Yeezy's are the only shoes these kids would consider flex worthy. I bought him some yeezy oreo's or whatever they call them off adidas for christmas last year, and he sold them for $550 and put the money away for college. Had no problem with that.
I think we grew up in very different perspectives. Anything beyond Payless shoes was flex worthy growing up.

If I was picking up my kid from school and saw a child wearing $150+ shoe that is for thrashing I know that kid is spoiled. I guess public schools are more fashion shows than when I was in middle school.

I think we grew up in very different perspectives. Anything beyond Payless shoes was flex worthy growing up.

If I was picking up my kid from school and saw a child wearing $150+ shoe that is for thrashing I know that kid is spoiled. I guess public schools are more fashion shows than when I was in middle school.

Its just a different time we live in now... I remember when I was a kid, I'll be lucky if I get a pear of airmax's or reebok pumps. Usually happens during my bday or Christmas... I would keep those clean the whole year... Then again, I went to school where I had to wear uniform and black leather shoes so those gets trashed :rofl:

I buy my daughter Nikes for school that gets trashed midway through the school year... My wife likes dressing her up on a more girly fashion so flats and other girly shoes is what she wears now...

I wonder if Lance Thomas, Corey Maggette and Chris Duhon agree

Only in the screwed up world of Duke haters could a guy who got sued for NOT paying for something be considered a cheater, wrt Lance.

Mags got $2k from Myron Piggie long before Duke ever recruited him. Whoop-dee-friggin' doo.

I know the Duhons. I live in NOLA. Vivian has never done a bad or wrong thing in her life.

If only Duke had set up a shadow curriculum since 1989 (didn't start in '93. Actually started in '89) to keep their bb and fb players eligible for literally 2 decades...

Only in the screwed up world of Duke haters could a guy who got sued for NOT paying for something be considered a cheater, wrt Lance.

Mags got $2k from Myron Piggie long before Duke ever recruited him. Whoop-dee-friggin' doo.

I know the Duhons. I live in NOLA. Vivian has never done a bad or wrong thing in her life.

If only Duke had set up a shadow curriculum since 1989 (didn't start in '93. Actually started in '89) to keep their bb and fb players eligible for literally 2 decades...

How long have players been taking classes at North Carolina Central?

Much less how Harry Giles got in to college after playing at a high school that didn't exist. Oh and all those online courses while Marvin Bagley was traveling the country playing AAU and Drew League.

Re: EQTs. S#!+head kids doing s#!+head things, nothing has changed. Today it's getting made fun of for having pink on a shoe (re:Casper's kid), in '91 it was getting your crispy AJ6 Infrareds deliberately stepped on and later, stolen. There's always gonna be those kids. :smh:

F3D3D289-4B60-449A-A306-2EC9AC2A3315.png
Don’t know if it’s been said already but apparently SNS are releasing the oreo ATR Mid UBs with black boost on wednesday according to their IG story.

How long have players been taking classes at North Carolina Central?

Much less how Harry Giles got in to college after playing at a high school that didn't exist. Oh and all those online courses while Marvin Bagley was traveling the country playing AAU and Drew League.

You do realize that Harry and Marvin both got good grades all through HS, right? No matter what the mouth-breathers start BS rumors about b/c it was obvious they had no interest in Carolina (hell, Harry dropped UNC literally b/c Theo told him not to go there). Harry had transferred to OHA b/c K wanted him to play better competition. Once he got the 2nd tear, he wanted to rehab at Duke. Not complex.

I don’t seem to remember anyone in UNC land worried about Justin being frigging home-schooled. So why the faux concern re HG and MB3?

As for NCCU — you do know that UNC is part of that collaborative too, right? Nah, that might confuse you or blow up an absurd (and, frankly, racist) narrative.

UNC, meanwhile, had Burgess McSwain’s secretary girlfriend inventing nonexistent classes that never met for 20-plus yrs and handing out grades.

But Duke has kids who take some classes that are only offered at an HBCU. Yeah, THAT is the REAL problem. :eyeroll

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom