ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
917E39CB-2509-4159-ACA8-82E210F00DF3.jpeg

My favorite cw that I own

Gorgeous I need 10 pairs but will probably get -.5 pairs
same here bro haha i can't remember where but thru my travels over the summer i remember reading upwards of 100k production on the blacks but that might be hopeful thinking..

I know their not boost but they need a home too, first adidas release in a while im actually very intrested in.

same here bro haha i can't remember where but thru my travels over the summer i remember reading upwards of 100k production on the blacks but that might be hopeful thinking..

I know their not boost but they need a home too, first adidas release in a while im actually very intrested in.
I hope you're right :nthat:

Idk but right now I'm looking for joggers and matching hoodies. Not plain but with some simple designs. Any help will be appreciated.
Joggers, Zanerobe seems to hit the spot for me if you are looking for casual joggers and not actual sweats...

I think we grew up in very different perspectives. Anything beyond Payless shoes was flex worthy growing up.

If I was picking up my kid from school and saw a child wearing $150+ shoe that is for thrashing I know that kid is spoiled. I guess public schools are more fashion shows than when I was in middle school.
oh, hell yeah, i completely agree. I grew up the same way. To this day, i have a lot of shoes because my Mom wouldn't buy me some Jordan 1's back in 1985 when i was 11. So now that i can afford it, I don't think twice about getting my sons shoes.

I live in Santa Monica. $150 is just an ordinary pair of shoes these days, right or wrong

Re: EQTs. S#!+head kids doing s#!+head things, nothing has changed. Today it's getting made fun of for having pink on a shoe (re:Casper's kid), in '91 it was getting your crispy AJ6 Infrareds deliberately stepped on and later, stolen. There's always gonna be those kids. :smh:
Its ridiculous. All social media's fault, i tell you. My son gets bullied by a group of 6-8 kids. But its not as bad as you think. My son isn't even affected, just annoyed. He challenged them all to a fight, one by one. I had to go to school to meet with the principle because he tried to set up fights. His proposal was to fight two of them each week for the next month. Even said gloves can be used. He was ready to fight. He knows he can't take on all of them at once. But he aint afraid. He has been boxing since he was 6 so he's ready. But that aint the solution. Punk *** kids man. They are getting worst and worst.

Its ridiculous. All social media's fault, i tell you. My son gets bullied by a group of 6-8 kids. But its not as bad as you think. My son isn't even affected, just annoyed. He challenged them all to a fight, one by one. I had to go to school to meet with the principle because he tried to set up fights. His proposal was to fight two of them each week for the next month. Even said gloves can be used. He was ready to fight. He knows he can't take on all of them at once. But he aint afraid. He has been boxing since he was 6 so he's ready. But that aint the solution. Punk *** kids man. They are getting worst and worst.
Kid's gotta be careful though. Everything nowadays gets recorded so those 'bullies' can record only when your kid is beating the living pulp out of them and them not recording the fact they instigated the whole situation.

Adidas really trying to get me to spend when I’m trying to wait for the 4.0’s with that 20% off code email :lol:

oh, hell yeah, i completely agree. I grew up the same way. To this day, i have a lot of shoes because my Mom wouldn't buy me some Jordan 1's back in 1985 when i was 11. So now that i can afford it, I don't think twice about getting my sons shoes.

I live in Santa Monica. $150 is just an ordinary pair of shoes these days, right or wrong

We know.

IMG_2845.GIF

The irony of all is that we've seen the family footwear pics over time and your kids have more heat than some adults. Love the kid's moxie, but don't want to see him get into trouble w/admins.

Copped a pair of 91/16's for my girl. We're having a kid tomorrow and with those shoes she can still rock boost with super swollen feet thanks to the cut out and burrito tongue.

Villa coming through with the smooth 30 dollar holla post pregnancy boosts

Copped a pair of 91/16's for my girl. We're having a kid tomorrow and with those shoes she can still rock boost with super swollen feet thanks to the cut out and burrito tongue.

Villa coming through with the smooth 30 dollar holla post pregnancy boosts

IMG_2846.GIF

great price for UBs but it's crazy how this price makes us feel good. before I started copping heat this year the max I'd ever pay for a pair of sneakers was about $100

Fr.. back in my air max days, 120 was retail.. then it just got outta hand... now $250 is considered a steal..

Going to have to pass on the Oreo with black midsole ATR. The top is not black enough for me and the white conti sole is no go.

great price for UBs but it's crazy how this price makes us feel good. before I started copping heat this year the max I'd ever pay for a pair of sneakers was about $100

exactly! back then, $100-150 was already pushing it.. $200+ was an easy pass unless it was a signature shoe brand and really wanted it..

Back
Top Bottom