ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fr.. back in my air max days, 120 was retail.. then it just got outta hand... now $250 is considered a steal..

really wanted that infra red AirMax 90 back then.. but couldn't convince myself to spend $200+ on a pair of sneakers.. now this.. lol!

don't forget the "limited", "collabs", and most of all.. the "resellers market" and buyers paying crazy $$$!
exactly.. CPI is about 8% total over the past 5 years (before boost ).... I'd argue that boost is a game changer..its crazy now.. i remember the first pair i paid resell for was the cream 1.0s, i paid about 250/260'ish...by todays standard, that is an absolute steal for a shoe that was already dam near $200 =(((

Change into PE clothes and shoes at the gym in our lockers?

Mind you, this was my school's campus:
Pool:
gal-4.JPG
Student Weightroom (player weight room is much fancier):
Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 12.57.38 AM.png
I'm not gonna bother with the 24 tennis courts, 3 bball gyms, fb or baseball stadiums, rappelling course, indoor 4-story climbing wall, or other BS that was in the heart of Buckhead.
Let's just say there was no consideration wrt whether or not kids could afford ****...:frown:::
Thank god my mom was a teacher and I got a scholarship!!

WTF, I thought that was the player weight room LOL! How much fancier can a weight room get? I see 5 power racks in that picture alone; I'm sure there are more off picture. That's more racks than the gym I paid membership to :rofl:

Its ridiculous. All social media's fault, i tell you. My son gets bullied by a group of 6-8 kids. But its not as bad as you think. My son isn't even affected, just annoyed. He challenged them all to a fight, one by one. I had to go to school to meet with the principle because he tried to set up fights. His proposal was to fight two of them each week for the next month. Even said gloves can be used. He was ready to fight. He knows he can't take on all of them at once. But he aint afraid. He has been boxing since he was 6 so he's ready. But that aint the solution. Punk *** kids man. They are getting worst and worst.

LOL WTF! Your kid's a beast. Dude proposed a schedule to fight other guys for an entire month!! :rofl:

ADO today
ADO1023.jpg
ADO1023.jpg

I initially did not like how these looked when they dropped. But I saw a pair on foot in person once and damn they look clean.

WTF, I thought that was the player weight room LOL! How much fancier can a weight room get? I see 5 power racks in that picture alone; I'm sure there are more off picture. That's more racks than the gym I paid membership to :rofl:

LOL WTF! Your kid's a beast. Dude proposed a schedule to fight other guys for an entire month!! :rofl:

I initially did not like how these looked when they dropped. But I saw a pair on foot in person once and damn they look clean.
he did, but it wasn't a smart thing. Had to sit him down and talk about people not fighting fair and using weapons. You just never know. Grew up on the rough streets of Santa Monica so he just doesn't know what life can really be like!

His principal, who's a cool *** African American lady who, as you can expect, went through bullying in her lifetime, She chuckled when we found out he proposed a schedule. These are 7th and 8th graders we're talking about. Boy got heart but not very practical when he's mad.

Hate these kids man. Bullying is a big no no for me. I'd whoop my kid if i ever found out he bullied anyone, let alone be a part of a big group that bullied one kid. Thats cowardly.

November 11th? That will satisfy my copping needs.

I'm guess for the rest pf the year im looking at the PackxSolebox, the Xeno's if I get a chance, a pair of black boost EQT's (not sure if I want triple black or the one with the solar red sole and lace tips) and the Lux.

If my wish list wad described on Google they would use $$$$$.

Was trying to figure out which shoes were gonna get the call for the hospital stay...but its raining today so mother nature has made my call easy...

Grey ATR's, grab a bat.

If packer and solebox really are the only places dropping em I doubt it. And kinda feeling the non ultra boost better they killed those. Will probably pick up both

Slowly but surely getting out of the "game" November, mcchicken yeezys and possibly all black EQT... After that, 2 other v2s and the black with red bottoms EQT...

Back
Top Bottom