ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daaaamn I'm mad I wasn't in this thread at the right time.

Can't believe ya'll caught the LUX and AMMxInvincible NMD for $69 each. Looks like Chrimus ain't over.

Daaaamn I'm mad I wasn't in this thread at the right time.

Can't believe ya'll caught the LUX and AMMxInvincible NMD for $69 each. Looks like Chrimus ain't over.
We all getting that cancel email. They adjusted the price and put pairs back up for retail price.

it was, they have a boxing day sale with select products up to 70% off. They accidentally made their entire site 70% off

The thread's title is Adidas Boost not Adidas Ultra Boost mano.

So what? A large percentage of people who visit this thread should know that the "Boost" here largely focuses on the Adidas Performance line-up.

Going by his post he should be posting in the NMD thread if he wishes to get more attention, which i presumably gather to be since all are on feet photos.

So what? A large percentage of people who visit this thread should know that the "Boost" here largely focuses on the Adidas Performance line-up.

Going by his post he should be posting in the NMD thread if he wishes to get more attention, which i presumably gather to be since all are on feet photos.
Get off your high horse, people have discussed NMDs in this thread and the latest release on em, we've also discussed EQTs in here, you don't dictate what is discussed in here.

Get off your high horse, people have discussed NMDs in this thread and the latest release on em, we've also discussed EQTs in here, you don't dictate what is discussed in here.

What horse? I don't get you. All i'm saying is, theres a better channel to address and receive address since that is the intent of the content of the OP. Lay off mano.

Random question but does anyone know how the ace 16+ boost fit? I wear an 8.5 in ultra boost and UB uncaged so I was wondering if it’s the same fit.

To be more specific, US8.5 in 1.0,2.0 or 3.0 UB? Anyway, pure controls generally run and long and narrow. Most stay TTS and some with narrower feet can go half size down.

Personally, I stay US10 for 1.0,3.0 and pure controls as well as I have wide feet.

What horse? I don't get you. All i'm saying is, theres a better channel to address and receive address since that is the intent of the content of the OP. Lay off mano.
This a BOOST thread. If a sneaker has boost in it, there's a high chance someone's gonna talk about/post pics here even if there's already a dedicated thread for said shoe. This is the main thread for Boost sneakers, so every one from all those separate smaller threads are gonna gather here since there is more people on this one :wink:

can someone tell me if theyre fake or not

i've never seen replicas of these , and the ones u posted , do look legit.

Random question but does anyone know how the ace 16+ boost fit? I wear an 8.5 in ultra boost and UB uncaged so I was wondering if it’s the same fit.

i wear a 8.5 in 1.0 and 8 in 3.0. For the ace 16+ i bought both 8 and 8.5 to try and probably would have preferred the 8. Its a very long yet narrow shoe for it's size

For 2018 I'm really hoping adidas gets their ish together and finally put some thought into the EQT Support 93/17 line. No more mesh or even the pixelknit they used on the OGs, just make them primeknit and the hype will follow. If you're charging $180 you better put PK or else they're gonna flop like the mesh versions.

I'm sorry Santa didn't get you your gift mate, can't explain all this salt otherwise honestly. Merry Christmas though!

Will be getting my 2nd pair of AMM X INV UB in 24hrs, .5 down

Will probably have a better sizing opinion when comparing my 1.0 vs 3.0 sizing ( 10 vs 9.5 )

Resale isn't that crazy..yet.

Back
Top Bottom