ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how this conversation just came up as i'm about to make a purchase for the triple grey ultraboost 3.0 locally. Some photos look amazing for these shoes...not sure if i'm gonna pull the trigger though.

I was torn between those and the leather cage LTDs, but it irked me that the cage is a different color than the heel cup. Other than that, I probably would’ve picked the triple greys. I got a good deal for the LTDs at $213.95 shipped from StockX.

Funny how this conversation just came up as i'm about to make a purchase for the triple grey ultraboost 3.0 locally. Some photos look amazing for these shoes...not sure if i'm gonna pull the trigger though.

love my triple greys. They're my go-to when being dragged around theme parks by my wife and kids. Comfy as hell, and have gotten through vomit, ketchup, and all manner of annoying sticky crap, and look just as new as the day I got em.

I was torn between those and the leather cage LTDs, but it irked me that the cage is a different color than the heel cup. Other than that, I probably would’ve picked the triple greys. I got a good deal for the LTDs at $213.95 shipped from StockX.

leather cage LTD's are sleepers

IMG_8373.JPG

Seems to be a good time to get the Bait support futures? After market seem to have settle below the 300 mark

Think retail is 220 and 50$ above retail seemed not too bad. Decisions decisions...

still one of the GOATs

Speaking of.. my 1.0s are almost in need of replacing.. how is everyone loving, or not loving the 4.0s?

BB6168_01_standard.jpg
I think they are nice (I have 1.0 and 4.0). They are as close to the 1.0 as you can get without having to pay a grip. Had these released as the 2.0 when UB was hype was high they would of definitely sold out.

The best part is they can be found for well under retail.

Last edited:
fwiw they took back final sale stuff in the past for being defective/worn

oh wow really? I saw final sale so I didn't even bother. I mean I was going to wear my pair anyway. The defect was that the SoleBox logo print on the tongue was scraped off. My jeans going to cover that part anyway so I said whatever, got it under retail so I kept. But seeing them going on deeper discount infuriated me :lol:

:sick: How does one forget that they own one of the best colorways???

I too often forget about my Olive 1.0.

I’m usually very against citing cages off but I don’t like how the xeno cage turned out. Last thing I want the do is cut it but still see remnants of the cage
69EA4F91-D9BA-4410-BCA6-510426343D63.jpeg

I’m usually very against citing cages off but I don’t like how the xeno cage turned out. Last thing I want the do is cut it but still see remnants of the cage

A coat of flat black Angelus paint on the cage would do wonders IMO. Knit is fully black too so you’ve got more room for error.

Back
Top Bottom