ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brady most accomplished all time
Rodgers most talented all time
Brady is the goat to me if you ask right now. Not gonna knock dude but arog is a ****ing monster. Im a bit biased :lol: but #s dont lie. If he can get maybe 1-2 more rings he will be the goat. But brady has the most important # atm

IMG_0401.jpg

But brady has the most important # atm
Organizations win championships though. The Packers might actually be the joke of the NFC North if not for Rodgers this last decade. But he does exist, and the Lions got their **** together so the joke title is now firmly with the Bears.

Organizations win championships though. The Packers might actually be the joke of the NFC North if not for Rodgers this last decade. But he does exist, and the Lions got their **** together so the joke title is now firmly with the Bears.
Huh. No one worrying about the NFC North:rofl:

Burger talk.. Football talk..
Back on topic..
What Boost releases we got to look forward to?

Ditto. And the thing is to make back to the big game, can't bet against the dude. If you're a fan of the sport, this guy is better than anyone we've seen live. Like Jordan back in the day.

How is he like Jordan back in the day? Jordan NEVER lost a single of the 6 Finals he had been to. If anything, Brady is more comparable to Magic Johnson.

I cant wait for parley mids. Probably my next pick up.
I love the mids...just supper iffy on the whites.

Already have a white 2.0 that gets like 4 wears a year. I just copped the lux that I haven't UnDS'd yet. And I legit want a pair of the white 4.0's under retail. Almost guaranteed I'd never wear the Parley mids if I actually got them and the 4.0's this year. I'll see though, cuz I do want them.

Burger talk wise, I'm dropping by the new Shake Shack in Milwaukee tomorrow.

Order suggestions?

NBHD Inikis and Parley Mids when
Forgot about the NBHD Inikis...probably in for those as well. Hope I like the feel of them more than I like the NMD's. I was so hyped for the triple black Japan NMD. And the shoe looked so damn clean. Comfort just wasn't there though. Sold them right before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom