ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Metallics today

26187824_1802882216671353_7664224553932947456_n.jpg

Bortles "choking" you kidding me? He went from a 3 win QB to having the game of his life in the AFC championship game. Can't blame him.

I'm not even a Jags fan but ignorance needs to be corrected.
this, and the pats are far from garbage :lol:

don't know how people hate on the pats when they dominate every year no matter what the supporting cast looks like

I’m nowhere near a Pats fan, but Brady is the GOAT. Dude consistently wins without HOF or even pro bowl WRs. He’s winning with Chris Hogan and Danny Amendola. Stop it. Plus, Bortles didn’t “choke”. He simply got out played by a veteran team.

I’m nowhere near a Pats fan, but Brady is the GOAT. Dude consistently wins without HOF or even pro bowl WRs. He’s winning with Chris Hogan and Danny Amendola. Stop it. Plus, Bortles didn’t “choke”. He simply got out played by a veteran team.

Ditto. And the thing is to make back to the big game, can't bet against the dude. If you're a fan of the sport, this guy is better than anyone we've seen live. Like Jordan back in the day.

Brady is killer, but so are most of these HOF QB's. You dont want to give the ball to any of them with 2+ minutes left to go in a game with a chance to lead a game winning drive. Just saw it last week with Brees.

Brady is overrated. First SB was won in spite of him not because of...2nd one...okay, that was because of him, but they beat the damn Panthers and Jake Delhomme. A lot of QB's would have done that. 3rd SB was won by the defense. Then his team goes a decade without a SB win. They manage to go 10-6 in a year that he misses. They blow an undefeated season by losing to the Giants.

Brady's got gafs on his resume too. #HotTake.

The GOAT will always and forever be number 80, Mr. Rice. Then again, how can there ever be a GOAT in football when these guys are only playing AT MAX 33 percent of the game.

Crazy like a fox. Um just saying, give me the Pats organization without Brady over Brady without the Pats org. And he's the only "GOAT" I would say that for. I would take Jordan before I take the Bulls (as a Bulls fan). I'd take LBJ over the Cavs (most obvious statement ever) or Heat. I would take Peyton before I take the Colts or the Broncos. I would take Gretzky before I take the Oilers. But give me the Pats as a whole over Brady.

I think Rodgers is fantastic, but having watched Dan Marino throw a football I can’t agree with that statement.
Bruh...Imagine Marino with this Pats org and Belichick? Now we're talking GOAT...

I will stop now before I get the thread shut down.

Bruh...Imagine Marino with this Pats org and Belichick? Now we're talking GOAT...

I will stop now before I get the thread shut down.
Lol get outta here. Dreaming “imagine” is something you’ll keep doing. It’s fun to see the reality in front of you

Back
Top Bottom