ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180122_193029.jpg

finally kopped my grail ub :pimp:

kicks and box were perfect condition from stockx :pimp:

Congrats, still one of my fave collabs over the years.

IMG_0926.JPG

React will be worth a try but the CWs have been disappointing. Is it just me or has adidas cooled on new silhouettes this year? Last year we had the pureboost 2017, iniki, nmd r2, and eqt 93/17 all being released or announced around this time, apart from the POD, are there any new boost models being released in the near future?

React will be worth a try but the CWs have been disappointing. Is it just me or has adidas cooled on new silhouettes this year? Last year we had the pureboost 2017, iniki, nmd r2, and eqt 93/17 all being released or announced around this time, apart from the POD, are there any new boost models being released in the near future?

Boost you wear

Reactions: gir
always odd that nike seems to refuse to take the lifestyle/streetwear approach to a lot of the new flagship stuff theyre pushing. there always seems to be an active/performance root and hope that it takes hold in the streetwear space. adidas seems to take the opposite approach
I feel like they’re also trying to take a techwear approach as well with some of the newer models

always odd that nike seems to refuse to take the lifestyle/streetwear approach to a lot of the new flagship stuff theyre pushing. there always seems to be an active/performance root and hope that it takes hold in the streetwear space. adidas seems to take the opposite approach

Bruh. Nike is the epitomy of streetwear. They do take pride in being a leader in innovation in technology for their performance side, because they are a running company I agree . Did you see any of the am1 anniversary pop ups? The advertising campaigns? Their clothing besides the actual running stuff is nothing but streetwear, I.e. windbreakers etc.
I think what they’re doing is smart, it’s a new running technology, so sell it to runners not us hypebeasts lol

I feel like they’re also trying to take a techwear approach as well with some of the newer models
that true. to be honest i think that they choose this approach to appeal to the most people possible
Bruh. Nike is the epitomy of streetwear. They do take pride in being a leader in innovation in technology for their performance side, because they are a running company I agree . Did you see any of the am1 anniversary pop ups? The advertising campaigns? Their clothing besides the actual running stuff is nothing but streetwear, I.e. windbreakers etc.
I think what they’re doing is smart, it’s a new running technology, so sell it to runners not us hypebeasts lol

im speaking specifically about theyre newer products, not theyre retro/legacy campaigns and drops. take adidas for instance, alot of the shoes generating buzz now adays whether boost or not have a clear streetwear/casual target. the vapor max? people use it as a lifestyle shoe but i dont believe thats the primary target or intention.

Something I've noticed with a lot of shoes now, and it might be just my own personal preference... but I like shoes that have a "lip" on the back collar instead of it just ending right at your achilles. Like on UB's or Yeezy v2's - I like that there is that part that curls back, gives your hem something to prop on. My flyknit trainers and other flyknit shoes and these new Nikes... they are close to your achilles (which sometimes cause pain) but also just don't look as good, to me.

Something I've noticed with a lot of shoes now, and it might be just my own personal preference... but I like shoes that have a "lip" on the back collar instead of it just ending right at your achilles. Like on UB's or Yeezy v2's - I like that there is that part that curls back, gives your hem something to prop on. My flyknit trainers and other flyknit shoes and these new Nikes... they are close to your achilles (which sometimes cause pain) but also just don't look as good, to me.

yeah thats what I was mentioning yesterday, the heel part that protrudes out on the React reminds me of my first impression of the Ultra Boost. I never used to like that look before so I never had any sneakers with that type of midsole mold

yeah thats what I was mentioning yesterday, the heel part that protrudes out on the React reminds me of my first impression of the Ultra Boost. I never used to like that look before so I never had any sneakers with that type of midsole mold

I mean the ankle collar portion, though. I think you meant the actual sole, like on the 93/17's which is Huuuuge, right?

I know people have been having luck washing their UBs in pillowcases and washing machines but what have you guys been doing for the wool 1.0s? My WG and Creams look beat. Please forgive the dirty floor, its the entry way

IMG_1712_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom