ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know people have been having luck washing their UBs in pillowcases and washing machines but what have you guys been doing for the wool 1.0s? My WG and Creams look beat. Please forgive the dirty floor, its the entry way

IMG_1712_2.jpg

You can put those in the wash as well. If they get fuzzier than you'd like, you can use a cheap fabric shaver to fix that.

Those triple black EQTs go on sale anywhere yet? Tryna hook my cousin up. Bout to start his sneaker addiction lol.

Not sure if mentioned but smaller sizes of the TB 4.0s are restocked on ADC. CNYs were listed again, but come up as sold out. Maybe sizes will pop up through the day, though.

Definitely don't size up on AMM UBs. You will have a lot of toe room. Go TTS, if you have a narrow foot you could even size down .5

Just ordered the women's 'multi' 4.0 in an 11 for my sz 10 man foot. Hoping they fit my wide-*** foot without looking like I'm gonna Hulk out of them. Have other guys who've bought women's CWs found they run narrower like a lot of women's shoes do?

Got a pair of LUX for $211 Canadian. About $170 US after taxes and shipping. Pretty excited for these to come in. Going to replace my ADO Ultra Boosts as my daily in the spring.

Just ordered the women's 'multi' 4.0 in an 11 for my sz 10 man foot. Hoping they fit my wide-*** foot without looking like I'm gonna Hulk out of them. Have other guys who've bought women's CWs found they run narrower like a lot of women's shoes do?

I have multiple women’s color ways and I’ve never noticed any difference in width from the men’s.

Back
Top Bottom