ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sup everybody, what was consensus on the a ma Maniere ultra boost. Size up like 1.0 or tts like 3.0? Thanks
They run long and knit is thin. I had to go .5sz down on them and they feel much better than usual ub size. I don't change sizes through 1.0-3.0 but lately recent pick ups have been .5sz down. I even went .5sz down on LUX. Thinner knit might be the culprit.

9AB1BCE4-A79A-42F9-BEDC-D39AF6235F66.jpeg

I don’t care what any of you say... I love these 2.0’s 8)
Those are beautiful

the ADOs are underrated

All ADO's are underrated.

ADOs UBs woulda been the one but the heel slippage was unbearable.

The ADOs are probably the shoes I get most compliments on. I wear them basically everyday. And for those who have heel slip issues, I bought a gel heel liner that basically takes all of that away. They're gel and have nubs on them. IF this ebay link works:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1Pair-Sili...hash=item1a294c69e3:m:mHD_KntUXbL32CGOk7JLIyQ

100% most underrated, but could also be a top 5 UB for me.

did you go tts or .5 down

I went tts, which is half a size down from my Ultra Boost. With the heel tabs, these feel perfect. The problem was because the tongue isn't compressive like usual UBs, it doesn't lock your ankle in place and there is a ton of heel slippage since the back shoots straight up. So if you place the tab at the top of the back ankle, it acts as a barrier for your foot where the achilles meets the heel. Half size down would have been too tight. I tried the TTS and a half size up. Same amount of heel slippage.

4D releasing 2/16 in LA pop up

IMG_3380.PNG

Looks like it's gonna be the F&F white pair for the 4Ds. Looks like the Parley Mid gonna be there too. NY and LA stay eating :smh:.... All the brands listed on that logo are in this photo here and peep the caption:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom