ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like those P.O.Ds are Adidas' version of the AM 270. It's promising but they needa be more creative with the upper. over the monotone.

Lavar sure loves his Creams :lol:
Lavar_Cream.JPG

i would, triple black xenos are clean. The knit is pure black, nothing speckled into it.
Not to mention that xeno cup POPS. Broke those out for my girls bday weekend. Need this damn weather to break so I can break out all of them.

Finally got my Undftd UB (not from Undftd). I would say stick to your UB3.0 size and you gucci. I went TTS on these and they fit just like my CNY UB3.0s. The upper knit is almost like Climas whereby you can peep through inside the holes.

I’m still curious, but mixing Boost with non boost like that seems like it would feel weird, like the ZX 8000 Boosts, that was the main reason I never picked those up. Felt weird having such a disparity between cushioning under heel vs forefoot.

Boost yellowing isn’t really a concern to me anymore now that multiple painting options have been found.

You can’t even tell when you’re wearing it. I have a pair of indoor super boosts that have a similar setup. Same for the Nike 270 really.

re: Bait. Nothing new, they take their sweet time as well. Just keep an eye on your delivery manager/apps (in this case, UPS MyChoice). Even their non-raffle online orders can move at a snail’s pace.

Finally got my Undftd UB (not from Undftd). I would say stick to your UB3.0 size and you gucci. I went TTS on these and they fit just like my CNY UB3.0s. The upper knit is almost like Climas whereby you can peep through inside the holes.

do you usually go up for 1.0 sizing over your 3.0?

BAIT pair just got delivered. I’ll try to get some on feet pics up when I can.

Actually won two pairs through the BAIT raffle but didn’t purchase the 2nd pair as I already hit on two on UNDFTD.

Of course regrets now since UNDFTD hit me with two cancellation emails yesterday. :smh:

Also got a pair from Naked but they’re a US7, so if someone is looking for the OOP on that size let me know.

Unreal how SNS just keeps dropping all these things that released from last year and the boost just sits. Peeped stockx and prices for almost everything not pharrell and yeezy have gone way down. Paid 390 resell for the SNS x SS UB collab and now I see it for 100 less

Unreal how SNS just keeps dropping all these things that released from last year and the boost just sits. Peeped stockx and prices for almost everything not pharrell and yeezy have gone way down. Paid 390 resell for the SNS x SS UB collab and now I see it for 100 less
boost was hype. And most don't have an affinity to Adidas over Nike so folks easily jump ship when it's not as popular anymore.

boost was hype. And most don't have an affinity to Adidas over Nike so folks easily jump ship when it's not as popular anymore.
To be fair, I don't have brand affiliation either, but it's just kinda unreal to see. Most of my recent purchases are either yeezy 500/700 and Jordans. Adidas hasn't really put anything out that caught my attention. Even the Undefeated UB was kinda meh. I tried going for it, caught the white on Undefeated, but got cancelled. It's essentially just a plain white 4.0 with some branding. Just thinking about 2018, these are some of the things I can remember for Adidas off the top of my head: alphabounce 4d (meh), dame 4 x bape collab, pharrell hu holi pack, and yeezy 500/700. I'd really like to see a wider release of the 4d futurecraft doesn't matter about the cw, anything will be better than the alphabouce. Oh yea and just now remembered about the y3-4d, but that was stupid limited

Back
Top Bottom