ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upset that I missed the undefeated ultra boost but it’s my fault for not being on the wagon since the 1.0

I think a good number of folks have moved on to the Air Max 270...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need help with a sizing q. Im looking at grabbing a pair of Reigning Champ 1.0's. I know these are said to fit looser than other UB's and some size down by .5. My whole life ive normally been a 10.5 usually in every brand (true size). I have an 11 ATR UB which is amazing fit wise, and a newer Uncaged in 10.5 which fits great too (much better than a 10.5 in regular Caged UB for me). If i go with an 11 which im leaning on doing, just worried if itll be crazy loose. Any advice is appreciated. Its better to be more looser than too snug always obv, just dont want too loose either.

So I received my first pair of ultra boost today and where the **** have I been jesus these are comfortable. And mines came with a pretty decent tote bag from Suppra. I went tts sz 8 small feet gang!!! On to the next foamposites in the AM
20180419_200011.jpg

Welcome to the squad. Lets hope it doesnt become an addiction and burn a hole in your pockets

I’ve just bought so many I’m jaded & waiting for Adidas to wow me with a new silouette or CW. Still my go-to sneakers none the less.

blue balls disappointment from StockX!
0325 -low ball bid accepted
0327 -seller shipped to stockX
0409 -13days passed and stockX status says "for authentication" since 0328.. shot an email inquiry..
0410 -stockX rep replied with tracking details
0413 -shot another inquiry since status still says "for authentication"
0413 -stockX rep says there was an "issue during shipment" and made it seem like they did me a favor since they were the ones dealing with the issue instead of me, then gives me a refund..

20days of waiting for nothing!

Last edited:
I've been seeing less and less NMD's lately, it's to the point where they are approaching extinction. I still see about the same amount of Ultra Boosts on the streets.

I wasn't suggesting that the Max 270 is comparable to the UB. Moreso that a good amount of the audience that were into UB's and NMD's have shifted their focus over there.
You're in touch with a "good amount" of the UB and NMD "audience"? Enough to know what they're all putting on their feet?

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

I've been seeing less and less NMD's lately, it's to the point where they are approaching extinction. I still see about the same amount of Ultra Boosts on the streets.
What you see in your city isn't necessarily reflective of what's going on in the rest of the world, more a generalisation based on your bubble.

Reactions: gir
Boost ain't dead for me, just waiting for a CW and/or silo for me to take out my wallet.

Just that Nike lately has been putting out more enticing product.

this is true.. for me its a matter of choosing the right shoe.. we have plenty of choice now.. back a year or more ago, we were just copping every drop... thats not how it is anymore

I could not care less about brands. If you want to go back further and read my previous posts the last time I bought a Nike product was 2012. These are my observations the past couple months. You can say bubble all you want. I've noticed this in several major cities. There is no need to be so emotionally invested in a particular shoe. At the end of the day you should wear whatever you like regardless of whether it is the current trend.

You're in touch with a "good amount" of the UB and NMD "audience"? Enough to know what they're all putting on their feet?

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

What you see in your city isn't necessarily reflective of what's going on in the rest of the world, more a generalisation based on your bubble.

Last edited:
I'm in the Bay and I actually see more NMDs and UBs in the wild on 'average' consumers since they are more readily available which is a good thing.
I bet most are old pairs. I mean after all these shoes are 4 years old. I was in Union square three weekends in a row the month the Max 270 released and they definitely made a splash.

I bet most are old pairs. I mean after all these shoes are 4 years old. I was in Union square three weekends in a row the month the Max 270 released and they definitely made a splash.
nah just run of the mill GR NMDs and 3.0/4.0 variety. They probably getting em at the outlets or on sale on Footstores.

From a hypeboi standpoint, I have yet to see any 270s enough to say they've taken over. I actually saw the bred toes and Jordans more often.

nah just run of the mill GR NMDs and 3.0/4.0 variety. They probably getting em at the outlets or on sale on Footstores.

From a hypeboi standpoint, I have yet to see any 270s enough to say they've taken over. I actually saw the bred toes and Jordans more often.
That is to be expected, Jordan retros in OG colors are here to stay. I was not suggesting that the Max 270 is close to replacing boost. I am saying for a shoe that is a new model, it is doing very well. The popular colors sell out almost immediately. I do not even remember the last GR Ultra boost that required any effort. I remember when even 2.0's were hard to get a hold of in white and black. I should know, it took four cancelled orders and a month before I could get my hands on my first pair of UB's.

i don't think those air max or epic react will have any hype similar to UB/Flyknit racer/roshe/NMD. The closest thing Nike dished out was Vapormax but then again it was such a polarizing sneaker

I thought the black undefeated are more wanted, but I looked on ebay and it seems the white ones are going for more.

This Undftd UB definitely fit like 1.0. The PK is not as stretchy as 3.0 or 4.0

Back
Top Bottom