ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup same here. Meanwhile my white undftd ub and ow vm from UNDFTD already delivering. Black pair is still at order processed

upload_2018-4-19_12-44-34.png

598073FF-40C9-4697-838A-EF50778D8005.jpeg

These are fire but idk what I was thinking going .5 up from all my other UB .....
The 12 is too long and now I need to
Hunt down my correct size

Got my Clima TB, but had to go half a size up or the circulation in my feet get cut off. Not a fan of wearing them without the insole. Problem is now I have over an inch from toes to front of the shoe.

Received my TB climas.... not feeling them in person. The white toe is a ridiculous move by Adidas. Going back asap.

So I received my first pair of ultra boost today and where the **** have I been jesus these are comfortable. And mines came with a pretty decent tote bag from Suppra. I went tts sz 8 small feet gang!!! On to the next foamposites in the AM
20180419_200011.jpg
Welcome bro these are one hell of a first pickup

Welcome bro these are one hell of a first pickup
Thanks bro... and tell me about it took almost 20 mins to check out so I pulled over on the shoulder in rush hour traffic and waited until I got through. But was easier than a quite a few other drops and worth the price hike from the germans

yeah if you coming from foamposites into UB's, it's like coming from riding a skateboard to driving a lambo
Lol foamposites is a dmv thing so thats one of the few reasons I buy them...but you're right two TOTALLY different feels better than my all my yeezus, nmds and my 93/17s

Got through on Undftd Saturday for the Undftd Ultraboosts, they sent me a order confirmation and charged my account. 5 days go by and they decide to hit me with the cancellation email today. Guess I'll just add it to all the other L's I been taking the past couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom