ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Undftd UB definitely fit like 1.0. The PK is not as stretchy as 3.0 or 4.0

which Undftd UB are you talking about tho?

blue balls disappointment from StockX!
0325 -low ball bid accepted
0327 -seller shipped to stockX
0409 -13days passed and stockX status says "for authentication" since 0328.. shot an email inquiry..
0410 -stockX rep replied with tracking details
0413 -shot another inquiry since status still says "for authentication"
0413 -stockX rep says there was an "issue during shipment" and made it seem like they did me a favor since they were the ones dealing with the issue instead of me, then gives me a refund..

20days of waiting for nothing!

what shoe is this?

I will def say the black undftd are more giving and u can go with your 3.0 sizing. They are stretchy compared to 1.0 knit for sure..

For me, a majority of releases a little after the first 3.0, I've had to size down .5 since they thinned out the PK on every shoe there after. Only shoe they haven't messed with is the i5923. they actually made that better since its iniki times.

But release like the AMM UB, LUX, parley mid I've had to resell to get my correct size.

UNUB4203.jpg
UNUB4203.jpg
UNUB4201.jpg
UNUB4202.jpg

yeah I got label created/order processed the same day or the following day. But only the white pair had movement for the whole week. I get all my undftd orders a week and a half later here in the EC

For me, a majority of releases a little after the first 3.0, I've had to size down .5 since they thinned out the PK on every shoe there after. Only shoe they haven't messed with is the i5923. they actually made that better since its iniki times.

But release like the AMM UB, LUX, parley mid I've had to resell to get my correct size.
New iniki better? The og’s toe box is uncomfortable; doesn’t wrap around my toes so constantly pushing up whenever I take a step. Was that issue fixed? Did they add more boost?

Undefeated can suck a big fat one. Emailed them about cancelling my order and haven't even responded to it. Customer service matches Yeezy Supply

New iniki better? The og’s toe box is uncomfortable; doesn’t wrap around my toes so constantly pushing up whenever I take a step. Was that issue fixed? Did they add more boost?
upper still the same. They using the new fish scale boost they've been implementing in newer NMD models and eqt 93/17. Feels noticeably softer and bouncier to me.

Never really had an issue with the toe box but the tapered toe box is similar to a 350 in my experience.

Not sure if this has been asked, but
Have you guys received the refund from undefeated for UB cancellation yet?

Now that I'm wearing my iniki hawaii thunderstorm out, kinda regret going half size down on my tts. Not as much toe room as my other 10.5 iniki. I don't wana let these go...

Back
Top Bottom