ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5D860758-6B3E-455E-8A27-21870B8B6A24.jpeg
Nice cream. That cream milkshake. And Burger talk just don’t pop off like it used to

1.0 3Ms are under-produced. severely.

i'm digging those "prototype" mids, to be honest but will probably wait for them to go under retail. such is boostlife these days.

1.0 3m were not underproduced imo they sat for awhile.. I would say the CNY 1.0 were underproduced.

There were a LOT more 3Ms than Creams. I remember preordering the 3Ms from roadrunner. Creams vanished like a fart in the wind.

Gonna cop one - what ya'll think?
- UB Clima Triple Black
- UB Undefeated Black
- Bait 93/17s

Chalks dropped right when the UB bubble was blowing up. Didn't some celebs wear them too? I feel like that contributed heavily to the Chalk hype. They also dropped during peak shopping season so they were naturally going to sell out pretty quick.

They're still overrated. Give me 3Ms any day over Chalks.

Chalks dropped right when the UB bubble was blowing up. Didn't some celebs wear them too? I feel like that contributed heavily to the Chalk hype. They also dropped during peak shopping season so they were naturally going to sell out pretty quick.

They're still overrated. Give me 3Ms any day over Chalks.
Chalks were a supposed F&F that came into fruition. Had nothing to do with celebs (bieber) wearing them. Folks genuinely liked them during the peak of UB bubble.

3Ms were part of the same wave as creams so with your reasoning as they dropped during peak shopping season, 3Ms sold out simply because people wanted to spend money naturally. Nah, both shoes sold out quick because people wanted them and liked them for their exclusivity and the fact that they are the top well crafted CWs over the 1.0 generation.

Anyone else see the Solarboost add on their IG? Trying to figure out wtf it’s about.

Anyone else see the Solarboost add on their IG? Trying to figure out wtf it’s about.
It's on their release calendar as well. Designed for long distance running.

I guess there a big enough demographic of folks who use Boost for long distance running to create a new shoe. Would have much rather seen an improved UB silo.

It's on their release calendar as well. Designed for long distance running.

I guess there a big enough demographic of folks who use Boost for long distance running to create a new shoe. Would have much rather seen an improved UB silo.
I believe there is an updated UB coming out.

I've never bought Ultra Boost but after trying on a pair I found at Marshall's I can see why they get so much love - it seems like they're outdoing Nike with the limited hype business model on select colors which is always a shame.

Considering either the Black Clima or the 4.0 Cookies and Cream as my first pair if I can find either in a size 13. I've read through a bunch of back pages on this thread and it seems like they restock occasionally and are sold on tons of other sites (eBay seems rough in bigger sizes).

They keep whiffing with the silos.

The combo of comfort and aesthetic formula they had with the 1.0 was it, then they went so off tangent. Their in-house team needs to take notes from the consortium releases, make one of those a GR with dope CWs then they coulda had something.

If I were to give them some credit in their GRs, I would say their trace cargo 3.0 ltd was one of the last well thought out CWs. Then they went crazy upcharging for color boost this, leather that.

Obviously they don't have to upcharge since black boost MiAdidas same price as normal boost.

Back
Top Bottom