ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On-feet today. One of my fav collab shoes
Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 10.55.16 AM.png
#bringbacktheZGs

Anyone else ordered the White ClimaCool UB from Wiggle?
Wanted to check for tracking and just saw "Order Cancelled" :angry::smh: I did not even get an email notification.

96F4B2CA-5CB4-415F-A19E-6E6EAC4BB19D.png
Has anyone tried any of the boost golf shoes? Just curious to see if the stability was there.

I’ve hit some balls in my reg UB’s & it wasn’t bad. Only thing I’d be worried about on some of the golf shoes is the white boost. That won’t look good very long. :sick:

The Tour 360’s with the black boost is highly likely to be my next golf shoe.

00135729-38CC-4A69-A169-A64E260BC911.jpeg

I can’t find any on their site with black OR silver Boost currently though...

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could snag a 4.0 Cookies and Cream in size 13? I know I'd ruin white boost quick. I swear all the regular sites I go to have everything but a size 13. I've seen as small as a 7 and as big as a 14 but no luck in my size.

I've played about 10 rounds in my Pimento's and the boost is still very white. The upper is starting to get some staining from sweat and bunkers though. I also have a black pair of Crossknit 1's that I have played about 5 rounds in and the boost is still white. I used Jason Markk Repel on them before the first round and then wipe then down after each round. The Pimentos have even been washed in the washing machine twice.
I can't play in non-boost golf shoes any more.

Attachments

• pimento.jpg
    pimento.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 28
Anyone else ordered the White ClimaCool UB from Wiggle?
Wanted to check for tracking and just saw "Order Cancelled" :angry::smh: I did not even get an email notification.
I did and mine shipped already. I even bought the new women’s grey/trace purple pair on Sunday for $126 and they were already delivered today via DHL.

Woo just purchased black UNDFTD UB's for $230 shipped off of a random British site.

I missed out on these during release day, so this is redemption for me lol.

Here's the link if you're curious.

Woo just purchased black UNDFTD UB's for $230 shipped off of a random British site.

I missed out on these during release day, so this is redemption for me lol.

Here's the link if you're curious.
Damn hesitated because the site is sketch from reading reviews and now it’s gone lol

returned my AM4. the teals were amazing. it causes pain on the top of foot (sorry poor anatomy) but it really digs in...smh it really was my favorite pair in a while.

returned my AM4. the teals were amazing. it causes pain on the top of foot (sorry poor anatomy) but it really digs in...smh it really was my favorite pair in a while.
More uncomfortable than regular UB? I can't get any UB to fit well except the mid ATR.

More uncomfortable than regular UB? I can't get any UB to fit well except the mid ATR.
if UBs are uncomfortable for you then AM4 will definitely be worse. it's very snug at the top of the midfoot where a tongue would normally be.

Back
Top Bottom