ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand this is more of a performance shoe & not geared towards lifestyle, but istilla no on this silo.

On-feet today. One of my fav collab shoes
Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 10.55.16 AM.png

The speedfactory should've been a GR, but instead they decided to come up with this collecting data for different cities runners BS gimmick. :lol:

I've never bought Ultra Boost but after trying on a pair I found at Marshall's I can see why they get so much love - it seems like they're outdoing Nike with the limited hype business model on select colors which is always a shame.

Considering either the Black Clima or the 4.0 Cookies and Cream as my first pair if I can find either in a size 13. I've read through a bunch of back pages on this thread and it seems like they restock occasionally and are sold on tons of other sites (eBay seems rough in bigger sizes).

Ultra Boost are at Marshalls? How much were they?

The speedfactory should've been a GR, but instead they decided to come up with this collecting data for different cities runners BS gimmick. :lol:
are you speaking in terms they shoulda came out with more CWs? because the gimmick ain't working that well since LDN pair is still sitting (from the last time i checked last week). The only one to sell out quick was the NYC pair.

are you speaking in terms they shoulda came out with more CWs? because the gimmick ain't working that well since LDN pair is still sitting (from the last time i checked last week). The only one to sell out quick was the NYC pair.
Not necessarily the colors. But the release as a whole should've been a GR like any ultra boost. A lot of people don't even know these exist. The AM4LDN on ADC isn't even the same as the original, which looked much better IMO.

I don't remember 1.0 3M's sitting. I barely purchased mine on KICKSUSA on time before they sold out.
I don't remember them sitting but a lot of restocks happened. Had many chances to get them but I passed every time lol.

Anything after OG and solar CWs, nothing really sat.

The CW that restocked a lot there after were CB, White, and MG.

Solars sat for the longest and even made it to 50% off at employee store. I regret not cleaning that shelf out in multiple trips.

seeing the early Nice kick UB mid proto pairs on eBay.

Man those things are bright. Doesn't look like they come with extra laces which is odd.

seeing the early Nice kick UB mid proto pairs on eBay.

Man those things are bright. Doesn't look like they come with extra laces which is odd.
Guess I’ll find out soon enough. ETA is Thursday for mine. Looks like they’re going with a mock sample tag as well?

I like the non matching touch. reminds me of the Top 3 Jordan theme.

Will be patient on these and hopefully snag for below retail. Unless they become and oddity like the KOLOR 3.0

Back
Top Bottom