ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
from an aesthetic stand point my 2.0s are probably my least favorite but i do prefer the tighter thicker knit on the 2.0s to the 3.0s

But overall its 1.0 >>>

Adidas.com has the AM4s up. If you look at the description it’s listed as a knit textile upper. Ultraboost calls out primeknit upper. The AM4 is knit, but not listed as a primeknit upper. Primeknit is a registered trademark of Adidas, doesn’t appear they are calling it primeknit since they’d most likely call that out as they have other shoes.

As for the sneakers, one of if not my favorite boost models to date. The AM4London 2.0 is beautiful.

people sleep on 2.0's. they had some of the best colorways

dis3.gif

Adidas.com has the AM4s up. If you look at the description it’s listed as a knit textile upper. Ultraboost calls out primeknit upper. The AM4 is knit, but not listed as a primeknit upper. Primeknit is a registered trademark of Adidas, doesn’t appear they are calling it primeknit since they’d most likely call that out as they have other shoes.

As for the sneakers, one of if not my favorite boost models to date. The AM4London 2.0 is beautiful.

pk.jpg

people sleep on 2.0's. they had some of the best colorways

yea imho some of the colorways were quite good. But then also alot of them were loud and neon moreso than other versions of UBs.

to add to the few comments on the am4ldn, i reallyyyyyy like these. imho it was the better of the 3 colors released in ADC US

Last edited:

They’re primeknit 100%

ducktales

Is there any difference in the second version of the Londons and the first besides utilizing one color on the stripes instead of two?

I swear I’m
Gonna have to double up on the black clima cools, they are amazing and I’ve been beating my pair into the ground lol

yeah the mismatch for this one doesn't even make any sense, if you know what I mean.

It's a shame, cuz I actually like them otherwise.

mine will be here tomorrow, im still not liking the mismatch either. weird we havnt heard any other sort of release information for them too.

I swear I’m
Gonna have to double up on the black clima cools, they are amazing and I’ve been beating my pair into the ground lol
I really like the look of the the black Clima but can't seem to find them for retail anywhere in my size (13) same with the Cookies and Cream. I just watched an eBay auction go from $200 to $250 real quick.

Back
Top Bottom