ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I painted one of my EQT Boost with a black oil pen, don't really like the look, is it possible to take the paint off now after months on the Boost or should I not even bother try?

KINFOLK for $198 shipped use code WELCOME10 FSR except size 7, 7.5 and 12 sold out. Code is good for any shoes btw.. all 4 pairs of pharrell hu sitting could be used as well.
https://properlbc.com/products/bb9520?variant=12907218698343

Thanks for that came out to 212 but I just sold a pair of Shoes on eBay so in reality I payed 100 for these. I jumped on the ups ground, I can just use the app and have em held, mad convenient

Really hope these KF last long enough for winter sales. But sizes appear to be moving.

They are I looked on SNS about to wait for discounts but a decent amount of sizes were gone. I have seen SNS do a fake sell out, but I kinda believe this one

Creme 1.0
IMG_20181110_1440957_62_62.jpg

yeah thanks J JSWAM for that, picked up the kinfolks for $198. I was actually gonna try on NiceKicks with their 5% cart discount lol but this 10% is better

When I was looking at SNS last night, they kept adding from the Euro warehouse and tacking on the 15 for shipping. Couldn't even use the SNEAKERS discount either. 235 kinda had me shook (tbh, I didn't realize retail was 220) but now SNS has a few sizes left.

I'd love to run up to one of these shops in the Chi and cop but they don't even seem like they got the most recent Consortium boost drops from this year...plus doubtful they'd have a 12.5 anyway.

Regret setting in.

Last edited:
When I was looking at SNS last night, they kept adding from the Euro warehouse and tacking on the 15 for shipping. Couldn't even use the SNEAKERS discount either. 235 kinda had me shook (tbh, I didn't realize retail was 220) but now SNS has a few sizes left and regret is setting in.

I'd love to run up to one of these shops in the Chi and cop but they don't even seem like they got the most recent Consortium boost drops from this year...plus doubtful they'd have a 12.5 anyway.

Regret setting in.
When i posted the link; they had a 12.5 from both U.S. And Euro warehouses.

When I was looking at SNS last night, they kept adding from the Euro warehouse and tacking on the 15 for shipping. Couldn't even use the SNEAKERS discount either. 235 kinda had me shook (tbh, I didn't realize retail was 220) but now SNS has a few sizes left.

Regret setting in.
check st Alfred's site st 2 PM. doubt anyone is lining up for these

These are fuego and sitting which is nuts. I guess it is true...boost is dead. I’ve never agreed with that statement until now.

It’s only a negative if you care about wearing what’s the most popular atm...

I wouldn't call these fuego. They're kind of boring to me. What I personally love about the 1.0 pattern is the multi-tone contrasting areas like the 3Ms, Creams, Wools, OGs, Volts, ect have. If they had thrown in maybe a lighter blue or something, I'd be more down. They're at the very least not worth more that GR Ultra Boosts to me.

Back
Top Bottom