ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously debating if I should hold off on Kinfolks for disco. I know I’m crazy but something about them makes me hesitant to pull the trigger.

Gotta make the decision

Yeah I entertained the possibility that these will be on disco eventually.

But then I remembered tomorrow's my birthday. Between these and 3 pairs of the Hu NMD's, I'd say I've gotten myself enough of a weekend birthday present.:D

Cream 1.0 bid accepted, "shipped" to goat, authenticated and shipped out to me all in 8 hours.

Those guys have a secret Adidas account lol

Just copped both multi color toes for $268 on xhibition...

Add them both to cart, use the free shipping option and code BLACKFRI33

I don’t see that on the site but haven’t used it in a bit.

EDIT: Don’t have the app, mystery solved.

Getting an error when trying to apply the code:

"Customer information does not meet the requirements for the BLACKFRI33 discount code"

Do you have these in hand? Or anyway you could take them to a local shop to authenticate.

I’ve seen some really bad fakes and don’t see any dead give always. One way to spot a fake is the boost material which in hand doesn’t look or feel like the real thing. Here’s a link below on real v fake. It’s a 4.0 but certain things like the finishing inside the tongue or the way the back heal tab feels are used to tell the difference. Would also say look at more real v fake videos.

In your pictures the boost to me just looks too large vs the smaller pellet looks of other UBs and some images of the Miami’s I looked at online. If these are fakes, it’s a good fake.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger so I'll have them in hand in a few days I own a ton of boost and been around for a little bit and didnt really see any other red flags but I'll post pics when they come in. Like i said I appreciate any help. Thank you

They ended up excluding the UNDFTD ubs from the promo now, but in actuality it's a promo for customer accounts that qualify under XH's VIP program, IIRC.

yeah I couldn't even try on the MC toe 1.0's either. Its not that the code is invalid, its that it doesn't apply to my account (aka non-vip) lol

Back
Top Bottom