ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im surprised most of boutiques stores are doing raffle for midnite joggers. "Fake" hype?

Im surprised most of boutiques stores are doing raffle for midnite joggers. "Fake" hype?
It is. Not that the shoe isn’t nice. But it seems to follow the pattern of how spots have adopted this (almost pre-order style) raffle system in the hopes they lock in pairs to move on release day.

You’ll also notice that they’ll change up the style of raffle for the more difficult-to-obtain shoes.

I guess if I own shoe store, I'd do the same. Im sure they would put "All Sales is Final" policy.

StockX is so full of **** about their recent sales list. I remember there was a Q&A with the CEO of StockX and it was said that they used to scrape the sales data from other sellers besides StockX but have since changed it to reflect only StockX sales. I have a certain sneaker set on "Follow" so I get updates whenever there's a new low asking price. I see that there was a sale today for way lower than the current Asking Price and I never received any notification at all. :smh:

Of course they are.

But they're still the best option. Sucks if you live in one of the states where they have to charge sales tax now.

StockX is so full of **** about their recent sales list. I remember there was a Q&A with the CEO of StockX and it was said that they used to scrape the sales data from other sellers besides StockX but have since changed it to reflect only StockX sales. I have a certain sneaker set on "Follow" so I get updates whenever there's a new low asking price. I see that there was a sale today for way lower than the current Asking Price and I never received any notification at all. :smh:
I don’t think they ever switched to StockX-only sales data. We have no idea where the sales are coming from.

I don’t think they ever switched to StockX-only sales data. We have no idea where the sales are coming from.

They most definitely didn't. During some Q&A session it was said that they switched to it and I believe there was even a footnote indicating that they only reflected StockX sales before - even though that was complete bull****. I don't see that footnote anymore though.

They most definitely didn't. During some Q&A session it was said that they switched to it and I believe there was even a footnote indicating that they only reflected StockX sales before - even though that was complete bull****. I don't see that footnote anymore though.

I swear I saw a tweet from Luber claiming this also. I looked for it yesterday but couldn't find it.

is it possible that price was from a few days ago though? I haven't paid much attention lately, but I know the app would record a sale when it happened, but then move it up when the seller actually shipped.

I swear I saw a tweet from Luber claiming this also. I looked for it yesterday but couldn't find it.

is it possible that price was from a few days ago though? I haven't paid much attention lately, but I know the app would record a sale when it happened, but then move it up when the seller actually shipped.

Nope. I've been following it for a couple weeks now.

I have a follow list and see the same. Sales posted that never occurred on stockx. If they say it’s only sales on their site, that’s BS. It used to note right on the sales data that it was stockx, other sites, and consignment stores.

What I’m curious they don’t do is start closing sales when buyer and seller are within a few dollars. Li,e a ‘close enough’ discount code sent to a buyer for a specific discount on a bid or vice versus to a seller to close a transaction. I think that’s bound to occur at some point in the future.

I do know that they "refresh" their lists with the same transactions at least 3 times. Once when you buy the shoe, once when it's authenticated, and once when it's delivered.

Sorry forgot to mention on the sizing/fit for the Ultraboost 19.

As it has almost or no padding at all, the cage hugs the foot quite securely unlike the previous UBs which I feel the tightness comes from the forefoot. The 19 comes from the mid foot area. Therefore, I go up .5 once your foot slipped through the cage, I got some rooms for my toes. On the side note, I have the pro bowl UB 3.0 and found quite tight in the toe box in my TTS 9.5. My triple white 3.0 however is a sz10. Well thats the only size they have when I got them from sale. The size 10 def is bigger and roomier in the heels. In the 19, they size 10 i found my heels fit nicely in it.

I do know that they "refresh" their lists with the same transactions at least 3 times. Once when you buy the shoe, once when it's authenticated, and once when it's delivered.
I bought a LV backpack from them last year and was following the listing/prices for a long time. There was only like a total of 6 sales, but they kept bumbing up the same sold item every few days making it seem like it had just sold, even tho nothing had sold for months. Something fishy is for sure going on with their “data.”

AA4A34AC-82EC-4F4A-8861-D55889B14235.jpeg

They are still releasing the UB 1.0 that came out way before so, why wouldn't they release r1's?
re release though (outside that undefeated collab). adidas have been milking that mediocre sneaker with tons of colorways since its release while 1.0 hasn't had a new gr colorway since 2016

Maybe im being silly but Adidas is whack for that

I did bring out my AMM out for work last night.. Such a great and comfortable shoe

Back
Top Bottom