ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U can probably cop on a lowball stockx bid hahaha. They are def worth getting tho

I’ve been tracking Stockx. My size 11 hasn’t really been moving much either way. It’s also an all black upper on a white midsole. So not something I want to pay retail for.

I’ve been tracking Stockx. My size 11 hasn’t really been moving much either way. It’s also an all black upper on a white midsole. So not something I want to pay retail for.
I’ve been tracking my 11.5 as well and will prolly throw one up soon, last sale 115 haha. I copped them with an eBay coupon for 150 back in the spring, but that pair is beat now so I would like a fresh one

I’ve been tracking my 11.5 as well and will prolly throw one up soon, last sale 115 haha. I copped them with an eBay coupon for 150 back in the spring, but that pair is beat now so I would like a fresh one

$115 all day. Challenge is there just aren’t enough sellers of this shoe to keep units moving. I missed a few restocks where these moved for $100 or less by Mr Porter and SNS....|l

These finally came in from SNS... my first pair of UB...

Attachments

• 20190108_205555.jpg
    20190108_205555.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 7
I don’t think those 4.0s are CNY either though. I think they’re simply part of a recent Ren Zhe capsule. Who, confusingly enough, has put out CNY themed adidas shoes in the past.

Revup even had the R1 being used this year (Year of the Pig), OOS now:
https://revupsports.com/adidas-originals-nmd-r1-shoe-men-s-casual-408938

No telling what is actually going on with that 1.0 (with a panda on it, no less).

I don’t think those 4.0s are CNY either though. I think they’re simply part of a recent Ren Zhe capsule. Who, confusingly enough, has put out CNY themed adidas shoes in the past.

Revup even had the R1 being used this year (Year of the Pig), OOS now:
https://revupsports.com/adidas-originals-nmd-r1-shoe-men-s-casual-408938

No telling what is actually going on with that 1.0 (with a panda on it, no less).

I believe the reason why that 1.0 CNY has a panda on it is because it's said to be a collab with eddie huang who has called himself the human panda.

I dont even like all red shoes but those are fire. reminds me of a dragon or something.

I've been asking for a CNY edition like those forever. Red upper with gold accents are like the official colors of CNY, but instead for some reason Adidas releases some random color and attaches the "CNY" tag to it. There is no way you can walk into Chinatown on CNY and NOT see that it is mostly red and gold everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom