ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UB CNY

CNY.png

:sick:

Anyone with creams know why the adidas tongue badge is slightly different on both pairs? One pair is more translucent and sparkly than the other pair.

Bit hard to tell in the photo. Dunno if its my imagination as well but the knit on one is slightly stiffer than the other.

IMG_2256.JPG

Nite Jogger early access up on the app right now. Not sure what status you need for it. I’m ‘icon’ or whatever.

Not sure if I want these, tbh...

Yes, the newsletter ones, I presume if you’re sitting on one that is higher than 15%, those might work as well.

Hmm I can't even find any discount codes... they seem hit or miss if they actually show up in my account.

Then again, I returned some stuff (alphaedges) yesterday so maybe my points dropped down again?

Found a 25% code on the desktop site, but Chat wouldn't add it to my order. Asked to cancel the order, of which they can't do that either.

Shouldn't have bought in the first place, haha. Guess I'll just return them when they arrive.

Found a 25% code on the desktop site, but Chat wouldn't add it to my order. Asked to cancel the order, of which they can't do that either.

Shouldn't have bought in the first place, haha. Guess I'll just return them when they arrive.

Bruh, you have been on a buying spree lately haha.

Bruh, you have been on a buying spree lately haha.

BNTL haha.... but I'm trying not to anymore. I need to thin the herd, significantly. Esp since I only wear the same 2-3 pairs anyway.

I literally have an entire closet full of unworn shoes, so many that I have boxes stacked that don't even fit inside. Returned a pair of Alphaedges and OG UB's yesterday to ADC, because they were both double-ups (got the OG oop from a friend in LA who got them at 30% off around Thanksgiving, so returned the full price pair to ADC).

Still have untouched Butters, Creams, and Sesames. And I didn't even try for Statics, 700v2's, Peebras, or Zebras.

BNTL haha.... but I'm trying not to anymore. I need to thin the herd, significantly. Esp since I only wear the same 2-3 pairs anyway.

I literally have an entire closet full of unworn shoes, so many that I have boxes stacked that don't even fit inside. Returned a pair of Alphaedges and OG UB's yesterday to ADC, because they were both double-ups (got the OG oop from a friend in LA who got them at 30% off around Thanksgiving, so returned the full price pair to ADC).

Still have untouched Butters, Creams, and Sesames. And I didn't even try for Statics, 700v2's, Peebras, or Zebras.
TNBL is one of few resolutions I have for 2019 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom