ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the fit run? Never had a pair of Ultraboosts but I'm thinking on getting a pair of those OG's

For example, I wear 9.5 on Yeezy 350 V2 and the 700

Hmmm. For me I wear an 11 in UB 1.0’s and an 11 in 350v2’s. In 700’s I wear a 10.5.....

I have a larger instep (midfoot sectuon) that requires me to go 11 in the UB’s.

So depending on your foot, thin and narrow, Or wide or whatever you need to adjust accordingly for the UB’s. The uppers are all like one piece so there is no tongue per se to unlace.

It will be tough, because you can’t actually try them on before you buy them like you can’t many of the other boosts since these are 1.0’s. My suggestion is to order another pair from ADC to get your fit right. Then you’ll know. Or go to your local foot shop.

Anyone wanna chirp in on ATR UB sizing? Been rocking 12 in Laceless but ended up 11.5 in the ATR. I can live with it for sure, it's a little tight but I don't know if a half size is gonna do me right. Plus it might be better with a form fit for water-resistant purposes

How are the Laceless sizing compared to the ATRs and the standard issue UBs? Thanks homies.

At the gym. Been wearing my retro OGs since I got em last month and it has broken in quite nicely :pimp:

ADC pair BTW.
BD0C441E-6E4E-4A81-A68E-2FC715041DB0.jpeg

All that pushing and advertising and ADC only had two tiny sizes this morning.

I was dumping on them yesterday, but I actually did want to try 'em out. Went from "coming soon" to 5.5 and 6.5, to sold out. Now they've washed their site clean of them. What was the point?

Can't find a size 14 on any of the boutique sites.

ADC has them now. Just ordered a 14.

hard pass on the nite joggers. They look like the offspring of the Inki and ZX500.

Doubt they’re even decent for running

Anyone wanna chirp in on ATR UB sizing? Been rocking 12 in Laceless but ended up 11.5 in the ATR. I can live with it for sure, it's a little tight but I don't know if a half size is gonna do me right. Plus it might be better with a form fit for water-resistant purposes

How are the Laceless sizing compared to the ATRs and the standard issue UBs? Thanks homies.

I don’t have the laceless UBs. But I have a number of the ATRs. My TTS is an 11. And buy that size for Jordan’s, Iniki, Yeezy 700s. In all UB (1.0 through 4.0), Yeezy 350s, EQTs, and every ATR I .5 size up to an 11.5

The Nite Joggers literally look like Inikis with more stability, I’m not complaining though I bought a pair. Hope they fit like Inikis I ordered TTS. The best thing about the Inikis was that you could beat them to death and they were cheap I had my pair for year and they still comfy. These gonna be a nicer beater shoe for me.

Back
Top Bottom