ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Un-DS my Creams today:

20190112_115408.jpg

Missed out on these

That what y'all think but the DBZ collab wasn't a cake walk

I was joking, not intended to offend in any way. These don’t seem to be hyped even with the marketing efforts. Adidas does seem to be managing releases better though. I’m surprised the nite joggers sold out but see that release as being better managed then these GoTs, at least for the time being. That nite joggers was managed hype for sure. Buy what you like!

So go half down my UB size? How’s your sizing with Nike models?

Some people have different sizing depending on which model ultraboost. I’ve always gone up .5 in the 1.0 through 4.0. I did the same in the 3.0 and could possibly go my TTS with those since the knit is a little looser than the 1.0 and 2.0 but I still half size up.

I’m a size 11 (my TTS) in every Jordan , air max, the newer moonracer, Iniki/I-5923, NMD, AM4, Pureboost, Yeezy 700. I go .5/ half size up for all Ultraboosts, Yeezy 350, 500s, and Huarache runs. I think I .5 up in flyknit Racer too but I just haven’t worn that model in so long I’d have to go find them to confirm.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I only own a few adidas shoes, so I really appreciate it.

I go TTS in the Nike models you mentioned. I also go +1/2 in the FKR. However, I go TTS in the UB2.0 lol.

For adidas, I went TTS for the “Brown Paper Bag” Pusha Ts and the Tennis Hus. For the DBZs, I went 1/2 down in the Propheres and EQT ADV Mid PKs, but I have yet to receive them to confirm if I chose correctly. Sizing with that collection is all over the place lol

Thanks a lot! I only own a few adidas shoes, so I really appreciate it.

I go TTS in the Nike models you mentioned. I also go +1/2 in the FKR. However, I go TTS in the UB2.0 lol.

For adidas, I went TTS for the “Brown Paper Bag” Pusha Ts and the Tennis Hus. For the DBZs, I went 1/2 down in the Propheres and EQT ADV Mid PKs, but I have yet to receive them to confirm if I chose correctly. Sizing with that collection is all over the place lol

On page one they have a bunch of sizing info. Challenge is narrow vs. wider foot, high arches, etc. I couldn’t 1/2 size down from my 11 in any ultraboost, that’s unique. I don’t have the Pushas or Propheres. I have the Bait EQTs and those are .5 up. I tried on my TTS in those and they were tight, but I could have gotten away with those since they do relax/breakin over time. I just picked up a pair of the Sobakov and on the reviews they said to .5 down. I bought an 11 and 10.5 and my TTS 11 fit great. 10.5 was too tight.

Adidas sizing is really all over the place.

The Nite Joggers literally look like Inikis with more stability, I’m not complaining though I bought a pair. Hope they fit like Inikis I ordered TTS. The best thing about the Inikis was that you could beat them to death and they were cheap I had my pair for year and they still comfy. These gonna be a nicer beater shoe for me.
no lie I thought they were like an iniki 2 lol
But I saw them in store today, there kind of alright as an every day shoe.

Sheesh, and to think , you couldn't get these without paying over retail when they originally dropped. Boost isn't dead but the hype is gone and I'm here for it.
Yup. Crazy how these were NYC exclusive and people buying codes for $100 + just to make them lol.

Back
Top Bottom