ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't even think about copping em. They look turrrble to me.

We gotta get something great released soon. Gyakusou Zooms have been essentially the only thing I've had interest in and copped since the BAPE's.

Last edited:
Wow...actually got those Commonwealth ZX 500 rm in my size 14, for retail.

Didn't believe it until I had them in hand. They're my first consortium cop...ever. Loving the colors, but the white microsuede is going to be a bastard keeping clean...

Hey fellas I got a question

Is it ok to put my og ubs in the washing machine?
Accidentally had milk spilled all over them,

Cold wash, some detergent, and some fabric softener for scent is good in the washing machine right?
In a white pillow case, or should I just throw them in there?

Please help ASAP, thanks

FNL has the GoT UBs slated for the 22nd of this month.
554A6132-0E05-46B8-B4B8-BCC2CC871952.jpeg

Hey fellas I got a question

Is it ok to put my og ubs in the washing machine?
Accidentally had milk spilled all over them,

Cold wash, some detergent, and some fabric softener for scent is good in the washing machine right?
In a white pillow case, or should I just throw them in there?

Please help ASAP, thanks
You can but no need to go through that whole process for milk.

Washing machine process: pillow case, remove laces, small amount of detergent, fastest/shortest cycle, cold water, air dry.

I would advise against fabric softener. I have never used it nor have I ever heard of ANYONE doing it. If you want to be the first go for it. Good luck tho...

Risk > Reward for fabric softener.

Last edited:
FNL has the GoT UBs slated for the 22nd of this month.
554A6132-0E05-46B8-B4B8-BCC2CC871952.jpeg

Might go for one of these, haven’t worn boost in a while. Y’all think they’ll sit? They’ve been going for as high as $350 on StockX/Goat and there’s no way I’m paying that much.

Tried on UB19 at local DSG. This shoes fit snug, kinda like 1.0. I don't feel any difference on the new boost cushioning on these. Thicker boost yes, but again I feel the same as regular UB.

What is sizing like on the eddie's? I wear an 11 in 2.0, kinfolk, and 4.0. I wear a 10.5 in pk nmd r1, human race nmd, and nite jogger. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom