ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
question: what do yal do with shoes where the outsole is like completely worn out. not like no rubber left but like slippery and no more ''nubs" whether it be pre conti or post conti oustole. yal throw shoes away? ebay them for cheap? contemplate re-soling?

question: what do yal do with shoes where the outsole is like completely worn out. not like no rubber left but like slippery and no more ''nubs" whether it be pre conti or post conti oustole. yal throw shoes away? ebay them for cheap? contemplate re-soling?
only happened to one pair so far, chucked them as the boost cracked too. Not something I've really thought about, but ideally if the upper is fine, wish adi offered sole transplants...

only happened to one pair so far, chucked them as the boost cracked too. Not something I've really thought about, but ideally if the upper is fine, wish adi offered sole transplants...
You can send shoes with cracked boost (and I would think an overworn sole would apply, especially if it's cracked) back to Adidas and receive your purchase price back if purchased from ADC or another retailer if you can produce the receipt.

It's pretty clutch in all honesty...makes me happier about the money I've spent on boost ad it doesn't feel like a waste.

GOT pairs are coming to early access as well (lannister, nights watch, and targaryen). Don't know why white walkers and starks are not included.

Last edited:
Feels like there's zero excitement/hype for this GoT collab. Probably because the designs ended up being underwhelming.

LTD/Collab shoes gets re-soled if it's worth the trouble..

try shoe goo

You can send shoes with cracked boost (and I would think an overworn sole would apply, especially if it's cracked) back to Adidas and receive your purchase price back if purchased from ADC or another retailer if you can produce the receipt.

It's pretty clutch in all honesty...makes me happier about the money I've spent on boost ad it doesn't feel like a waste.
oh really? didn't know that, is there a time limit on this?

oh really? didn't know that, is there a time limit on this?
I believe the production date on the shoe can't be more than 2 years old but I think they also consider shoes older than that. The directions weren't 100 percent clear, plus the shoes I sent back were less than years old so I was done caring about processing the information at that point.

Sizes disappearing and oos. Can't cart some.
Such a wack app. And only one wanted (House Lannister) doesn't come in personal size.
But did win SNS raffle in Lannister.
Wanted that Confirm.
Moms getting new ultra boost.

tenor.gif

Grabbed the Targaryens off the Icons app drop. Just glad to have the main pair I wanted locked in.

giphy.gif

Maybe Walkers & Lannisters will be bought down the road. Really disappointed in the House Starks, though. Booorrrrinnnng.

cheapest place to cop 2019 boosts?.. stockx calls them "pandas" i guess.. see no reason to pay retail for them

tried on stockx .. no offers for a sz 11...

Back
Top Bottom