ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Inikis are pretty clean :nthat:. I always wanted to da OG yellow pair but never got around to them.

adidas-i-5923-BD7612-1.jpg
adidas-i-5923-BD7612-2.jpg

adidas-i-5923-BD7612-3.jpg

Adidas has the absolute worst purchasing system. i got an old creators club discount code to work on creams, but kept getting payment errors and now my size is sold out. its ridiculous that customer service cant place/replace orders for you either.

is there ever a reason to go past just doubling up? Can't see it personally

Definitley not, especially us sneakerheads have vast collections of sneakers to rotate. I doubled up on every yeezy past creams and the ones I wear barely look worn

Reactions: gir
Definitley not, especially us sneakerheads have vast collections of sneakers to rotate. I doubled up on every yeezy past creams and the ones I wear barely look worn
only 2 pairs of sneakers I wish I doubled up on, pure boost zg breds and ultraboost 3.0 triple whites. Only 2 I've worn so much recently that the upper knit was coming apart or the sole had cracked and worn out

I wear the hell out of my triple white 3.0s too, they go with anything! I like the fact you can throw some of these pairs into the wash and have them looking new which is a plus

Reactions: gir
I wear the hell out of my triple white 3.0s too, they go with anything! I like the fact you can throw some of these pairs into the wash and have them looking new which is a plus
yeah, and the stretchiness of the 3.0 knit makes them feel nicer on foot than any other UB knit. Actually find 1.0 and 2.0 feel really restrictive now in comparison

Considering the fact that so many retailers are getting the GoT Ultra Boosts, including stores like FTL, FA, Champs, and FNL along with all the online retailers.

Add that with the fact that hype is nearly dead on UB and resale is pretty much nothing on these anyways.

Yeah, I don’t think the GoT UBs will be difficult to get at retail, if not discounted.
It'd be a dream if the Targaryen Dragons sat and price dropped man

Only two of them look good to me.

IMO they aren't putting any effort in to them. It's a lazy effort. I wonder if real GOT fans were involved with them.
I think based on the DBZ collab, I'd say no. That was an abject failure, especially with how long they hyped that series. The BAPE collab is their best work since UBs became a staple, and that's not a good thing

The app has voting for a "you choose the design" AM4. I picked Glitch Camo, anybody else check it out? Apparently the winning design will be an exclusive purchase for playmakers and above

Back
Top Bottom