ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I’m so happy you didn’t do that lol

Wonder what happened to all the people that were into Boost and were dropping mad $ on Boost models (Teddy, anyone?). Did these ppl just dump their collections at a loss and move on? I swear I’ve literally never seen ppl wearing any previously hyped UBs or NMDs anymore and a lot are now at attainable resale prices lol
I def trimmed down my collection over the years but kept a lot of my 1.0s I still enjoy & wear regularly in rotation, couldn’t care less that it’s not “poppin” like it was during the boost wave lol

Nah, some Boost sneakers are still expensive ...
I still want the SNS Tee Times and the Y3 Pure Boosts, but the Asks are insane.
Those seem few and far in between though. I remember I REALLY wanted a pair of French Beige NMDs but resale was insane so I ended up settling with a mesh pair that looked close enough, now you can get them for pretty much retail or better.

What’s y’all thoughts on these?
870935FE-A4E6-4C44-8F8A-7E345A63FD80.jpeg

I’m glad the hyped died down on all the things I wanted but couldn’t get. Same thing happened with SBs. Better get what you can while you can. Never know when the youth will be about that BoostBoyz life again.

My biggest issue with boost sneakers are the exposed boost. Would like to see more boost sneakers follow the NMD s1 and yeezy boost sneaker route in the future.

ZX 5k is very comfortable. The boost is encased like a 350 with a large cutout on the bottom.

Decent synthetics, only negative is that they're a bit heavy. Really happy with them for ~$100.

I’m pretty sure I just used this one in the past and it was great. I would give the Midsoles a thorough scrub and wash in the machine then dry for a couple days before whitening

I’m pretty sure I just used this one in the past and it was great. I would give the Midsoles a thorough scrub and wash in the machine then dry for a couple days before whitening
The mesh doesn't shrink after it's washed? Just want to make sure before I wash my UB's. do I air dry or put them in the dryer on low heat?

The mesh doesn't shrink after it's washed? Just want to make sure before I wash my UB's. do I air dry or put them in the dryer on low heat?
never has on me i just use cold wash to be safe & tie them in a pillow case to not scratch anything while they in cycle. i air dry for 2-3 days before whitening.

This question has probably been answered in here, but do the boosts 'bottom out'? It seems like everytime I wear my boosts (which are now my beaters) they don't have cushion anymore. Anyone else's feel that way?

Back
Top Bottom