ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This seems like such a stupid question to me, but here goes....

So I bought a pair of grey wools today from Fleet Feet for retail. I now see that I could have gotten them for a much better price on Sweatshop... I already wore my pair I ordered from Fleet Feet, but if I were to order a pair from Sweatshop, would I be able to return that pair from Sweatshop to Fleet Feet for a refund?

thanks.

just bought 2 grey/silvers. 154 pounds. $232 shipped. $116 per pair. super steal!!!!
congrats!  not to rain on your parade but since it's over $200 be wary of those pesky custom fees, assuming you're in the US...  i've seen some people split their orders to avoid those, but then gets complicated with the vouchers/coupons...  anyways, best of luck with that and enjoy the kicks-

where do i apply got 20% off?

go through the whole checkout process and on the last page, theres an area you click. It should be called promotion code, or something like that. Its next to the gift certificate box, which is to the left.

Thank you for the heads up. I was able to get the Grey Wools as a Christmas present for my brother. Repped.

bro, you may get hit with a $60 custom fee bill. Should have done two orders
damn....

making me regret my purchase now 
nerd.gif

hmm!!!!

nvm. ill just keep the order. don't want to risk the sizes selling out before i get to reorder.

ill be paying less than retail shipped anyways if i do pay custom....and i cant find these anywhere in vegas.

thanks for input fellas. now waiting for creams!

this thread. I suppose to save money for xmas presents for other people 
mean.gif

but navy UB for 96 shipped, i could not resist

lmao i purchased the grey wools from Sweatshop...good deal

2 boost purchases in one day at discounts

No prob, glad to help. The poster who originally sent me to sweatshop deserves the rep honestly haha wouldn't have stumbled upon them without him pointing out the greys 
Glad i was able to help out more than a few of the fam on here, big win 
happy.gif

edit: god damn a lot of people ate just then haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom