ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can someone clarify the differences between different boost shoes? Ex: pure boost, ultra boost,energy boost, etc. Is it similar to Nike Air variations (Max, Unlocked, Zoom, 360, etc) where it's the same tech used in a different capacity?
There are plenty of reviews online that go over the differences.  UB is more for running and they packed more boost pellets into the midsole than something such as the pure boost.  I find the energy boost is more of a toned down version of the UB or you can view the UB as a higher end version of the energy boost.  The upper is different as it uses more fuse while the UB uses mainly primeknit.

I bought the core blacks but I should've copped the dust cw too, that peanut butter suede looks real nice
pimp.gif
Im so torn between these new models.

I love the Y-3 look to them but for the retail... I went the route of buying a Y-3 lol.

They look good on foot.

which length do you guys use for rope laces in the ub? the regular length (120cm) seems to long to wear untied. 

whites restocking.... core blacks restocking... 3ms restocking... grey wools restocking.... only a matter of time till we see more creams

Does anyone have a preferred site to get laces from?  
I use rope lace supply. Great selection and the laces are better quality than all the others I tried (and I tried a bunch), but their customer service is awful, almost nonexistent.
Their flat 3m laces are stiff. Are the rope laces like that?
If they have 3M in them yeah.

I'm not a fan of 3M laces though.

RLS laces are thicker and "stiffer" than other lace companies but that's why I prefer them, if you want to lace a little bit loose but still tie them up, they hold their shape more than other rope laces that just kinda fall on the shoe and look saggy.

Most rope laces are 4-5mm thick, RLS laces are 5-6mm thick. But they also just started making rope laces specifically for the UBs which are thinner so the aglets fit through the UB eyelets easier, haven't checked them out yet.

I've been leaving stock laces in most of my UBs lately. I'm about 50/50 as far as swapping laces with them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

just seen on FTL US UB solar reds color description solar red/ power red,  you learn something everyday.

whites restocking.... core blacks restocking... 3ms restocking... grey wools restocking.... only a matter of time till we see more creams
hopefully that's the case...  I'm sure Adidas wants to cash in.  Seeing how LTD's have restocked (3M's) and I think silvers too, I wouldn't be surprised to see the cream/chalk ones restock.

good to know i thought they meant the slight shade difference between the PK and the ankle cushion bit.  the weave makes more sense. magnifying glass is coming out when i get home.

Any word on the EQT 3/3 releasing on Adidas US and other US websites? I slept on the UBIQ and EU releases and now I'm starting to regret it.. 

Back
Top Bottom