ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1896387
Idk. I'm thinking I like this more than the 3m. It's got just enough pop but not flashy like 3m. But I have those boxed up. Creams and these MG's/Irons are all I need right now. It's my 7th pair and I think I might chill for a while.
Picture looked good to me is why I posted it. Sorry about the dirty floor Mat

7th :wow:

Nice , did they email you?
Looks like mine shipped too. How certain are we that these are the core blacks and not the gradients?
Someone had said pages back that they had spoken with a customer rep, and that they believed it to be the core blacks.

If it isn't the core blacks, I'm probably going to return it. The return fee for a shipping label is only $7.99.

Last edited:
Can we stop with all the uncaged hate? Its not for everyone, that's fine. It doesn't have  to stop, and it isn't going to. Adidas will release more officials later this year and people will continue to uncage other pairs. If you don't like it, leave your cages on and  
pimp.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Looks like mine shipped too. How certain are we that these are the core blacks and not the gradients?
When I called she looked up a part # which led her to the style # of the core blacks so lets hope

Figured there must be someone out there that did.

Did you ever grab em? Seems like they could be had at pretty good prices after sitting for so long.

haha i didnt like them that much i guess. I remember having them in my cart on Packer for a while on deep discount but just never pulled the trigger :lol:

bruh can't believe I gotta wait until Saturday to get my Irons

Bruh. They are fire. The black and gray was a good idea. The gradient black and gray failed IMO. But they got it right on these. You'll see when you get them in hand that they're special.

Back
Top Bottom