ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNY just shipped from Adidas.

Says Wednesday for delivery.

pimp.gif
Nice! Mine says waiting to be packed 
happy.gif
. Getting my mg from adc tmmrw... funny how it takes them 6 days for them to get here since I ordered on 2/1/16 when they dropped on adc..... Miss that free 2-3 days fedex shipping upgrade.

Last edited:
Nice! Mine says waiting to be packed :D . Getting my mg from adc tmmrw... funny how it takes them 6 days for them to get here since I ordered on 2/1/16 when they dropped on adc..... Miss that free 2-3 days fedex shipping upgrade.

I can always chose the cheapest shipping and I'll have quickly since I'm in Florida, always 2 days out from South Carolina.

Last edited:
Part 2 of my customs(base shoe was black gradients). Thank you @tankdayglo  for posting the inspiration to this shoe.

Used multi surface acrylic paint on these. Applying a smooth coat is very hard(you could see very uneven coats on the cage but pretty sure wouldnt be noticed when worn/on feet). Acrylic paint doesnt stick on plastic so I could just peel this off if I dont want them anymore. Will post more pics when I get my white 3m/GITD laces from fullylaced.

Part 2 of my customs(base shoe was black gradients). Thank you @tankdayglo
 for posting the inspiration to this shoe.

Used multi surface acrylic paint on these. Applying a smooth coat is very hard(you could see very uneven coats on the cage but pretty sure wouldnt be noticed when worn/on feet). Acrylic paint doesnt stick on plastic so I could just peel this off if I dont want them anymore. Will post more pics when I get my white 3m/GITD laces from fullylaced.

View media item 1903220

Thought about doing this to my 3m. You got a pair of 3m to do the same to it?

I can always chose the cheapest shipping and I'll have quickly since I'm in Florida, always 2 days out from South Carolina.
Yup just checked and I get mine on Saturday. Going to be a very good week!

Instead of painting, you can mask the shoe with blue painters tape and plastidip the cage.

Last edited:
Is there a core black with silver threading of so what is the product code? I'm not talking about 3M either

Is there a core black with silver threading of so what is the product code? I'm not talking about 3M either
No, not really.

The regular core black has lighter, grey-ish threads in the knit pattern so you can see the detail of the pattern in the toebox though.

This morning around 8am PST
nah i was driving home from class when they dropped. was at 1pm est (10am pst)

but core blacks for $128? i would've jumped on that too! i think thats the lowest ive ever seen them - i copped mine for $144 back when adidas allowed discount codes on UBs.

Last edited:

Part 2 of my customs(base shoe was black gradients). Thank you @tankdayglo  for posting the inspiration to this shoe.

Definitely interesting. One thing I like about the concept image I posted is that the toebox maintains that detail of the knit pattern.

Is the paint Angelus?

When I get a chance I'm gonna try the reverse on my og whites but my next couple weeks are looking pretty insane so I don't know when that'll be.

No, not really.

The regular core black has lighter, grey-ish threads in the knit pattern so you can see the detail of the pattern in the toebox though.
Is it called core black/white? Your not referring to OGs right?
I am referring to the OG core blacks. SKU is S77417

Sites make up color names all the time so if that's what you're going by I wouldn't put too much stock in it. What's the SKU of the shoe? Better yet, why not just post the link to be sure?

Last edited:

Sites make up color names all the time so if that's what you're going by I wouldn't put too much stock in it. What's the SKU of the shoe? Better yet, why not just post the link to be sure?
Ive been seeing some sites say core black & white with no SKU. If its the same as the core blacks ive been seeing on ADC then its prolly just the lighting from the pic.

I think its FNL but it was on my cell and im on the PC at work

Ive been seeing some sites say core black & white with no SKU. If its the same as the core blacks ive been seeing on ADC then its prolly just the lighting from the pic.

I think its FNL but it was on my cell and im on the PC at work
FNL usually posts accurate SKUs so it probably wasn't them.

Hard to say without a link.

Back
Top Bottom