ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can find tons of creams for around $260-280 shipped and invoiced. Considering ADC retail is $195 ... that isn't too bad! Especially when you factor in how much time you've wasted patrolling this thread just to cop for retail. And let's be honest when the big ADC restock comes many of us will just strike out again lol

You can find tons of creams for around $260-280 shipped and invoiced. Considering ADC retail is $195 ... that isn't too bad! Especially when you factor in how much time you've wasted patrolling this thread just to cop for retail. And let's be honest when the big ADC restock comes many of us will just strike out again lol
Where does one find these prices for Creams? Lowest I have seen was about 320$ shipped in a 9.5

Jest came home from work and these came in thanks for that sweatshop link guys but man they look used or someone tryed them on and they send me 1/2 up lol all good can't be mad for $100 about to uncage them tomorrow.

View media item 1904852

Y'all are bumming me out with this CNY talk. Been wanting a pair. 
indifferent.gif
someone else apparently checked inventory and there was only one pair put back up (and not your size from what i can tell), so don't feel too bad

Where does one find these prices for Creams? Lowest I have seen was about 320$ shipped in a 9.5
I got mine for 260 shipped. Asked the guy selling it for 300 on ebay to do a paypal invoice and since he lived in NY too, shipping was cheap. Would've been cheaper if he could have done a drop off, but I wasn't home the times he was asking to do the drop off.

damn I was referring to my size (US 8). I'll keep an eye out for 9.5 and PM you if I stumble upon a steal
Looking for a US 9. Let me know if you see any pairs going for $260-280 - would gladly pay that price rather than hawk this thread like you said. Thanks in advance dude!

I got mine for 260 shipped. Asked the guy selling it for 300 on ebay to do a paypal invoice and since he lived in NY too, shipping was cheap. Would've been cheaper if he could have done a drop off, but I wasn't home the times he was asking to do the drop off.
Yeah I just found a dude listing for 300$. Offered 260, will see what happens. 

damn I was referring to my size (US 8). I'll keep an eye out for 9.5 and PM you if I stumble upon a steal
Where'd you see a size 8 for $260 shipped?! I mean I already copped but just wondering cause that's cheaper than mine haha

It's all about offering through paypal invoice! Seller is opting out of ebay's 10% fee and only paying paypal's 4% fee. So when talking price through paypal invoice 10% should be coming off the top automatically. Sooo any listing for $280 on ebay, seller should be willing to do $260 no problem

please point me in the right direction for the creams, I will gladly pay 260 for a sz 11 

Last edited:

It's all about offering through paypal invoice! Seller is opting out of ebay's 10% fee and only paying paypal's 4% fee. So when talking price through paypal invoice 10% should be coming off the top automatically. Sooo any listing for $280 on ebay, seller should be willing to do $260 no problem
Damn. That's smart AF dude. Wish I had known that earlier haha.. repped for the pro tip tho

Make sure its clear on pp invoice of the description of the shoes and everything before you purchase.

Last edited:
Pickups in the last 1.5 months...this is becoming a problem.  

I dont know if i like the Mg/Irons that much, going to rest on them a couple days to make my decision.  

Size conversion for Adidas is 1 size up, not 1.5. Some claim there's a technical difference in width, however most (myself included) who've had both in hand claim to notice no difference in width.

cosign. 1 size up and no difference in width that I've noticed.

Man just getting to repping you. Good lookin out. I was on a 10 min break from class and had to quick cop and rep later lol. Patience is key with the ub, havent paid retail yet. 150 for whites 128 for core blacks now 144 for grey wools all thanks to the nt fam

Yeee! no prob dude! Just trying to spread the good karma

Back
Top Bottom