ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seen pics of these floating around before. Does the eBay post mention anything about the box being a replacement box or anything along those lines?

The box shows the SKU S77414 which is the same SKU as the Solar Yellows. Unless these are samples, there's no way they'd actually have the same SKU.

These can't be samples of the Solar Yellows though since they use the gradient/wave knit pattern and continental sole...
Am I allowed to post ebay links on NT?  I will post if I can.

Seen pics of these floating around before. Does the eBay post mention anything about the box being a replacement box or anything along those lines?

The box shows the SKU S77414 which is the same SKU as the Solar Yellows. Unless these are samples, there's no way they'd actually have the same SKU.

These can't be samples of the Solar Yellows though since they use the gradient/wave knit pattern and continental sole...
Am I allowed to post ebay links on NT?  I will post if I can.
Yeah as far as I'm aware eBay links are ok, but I think there's a minimum post count you need in order to post links, not sure what the number is though.

No email from them but I just checked my account and my RRS order was cancelled
mean.gif
Which pair?

This thread moves so fast I can't keep up, i don't know if it's been posted but for my LA peeps, Round 2 on Melrose has the following for only 160 (brand new) : 

3M Size 8

Mystery Grey Size 10 

White Size 14

They don't ship tho

When I see that silver ltd cw I always have to think of how they squeezed my feet, couldnt fit them in my size.

Of course it was the 2015 cw. But the silver ltd are the most snug pair of UB I have ever worn, and its def. noticeable compared to others

Yeah same for me. I have to take my insoles out to wear these in my size.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the 3Ms released anywhere in Europe yet? I've not found them anywhere here yet.

All the action seems to be in the US, stores rarely do international shipping.. 
eyes.gif

There's a possibility they'll still release even though they're samples but I'd say the chances are somewhat slim.
Those samples have a flawed toebox pattern.

They are exactly the same instead of mirrored

where the mudguard area is.

Back
Top Bottom