ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Almost 2 years I think; vaguely recall seeing an email about their grand opening that location.  Bait has opened up at least 4 stores in the past year or 2. There, Seattle, San Diego, I think San Fran, too.
You talking about Bait or SP? I know Bait's been in that area for a while, but I thought SP was relatively new.
Bait. I don't go to LA too often, but the Shady Palace I noticed last time few times I was there. Was kinda hard to miss at night, since they had that big ole lighted sign. Not a huge fan of SPs in general.Anyway, I recall SP being put on blast and about their grimy practices during the Chicago 1 release. That's not to say Bait doesn't backdoor either, but I think SP's terrible employees put them over the edge in places not to shop. That said, it wouldn't stop me from buying Creams from them 
laugh.gif

Almost 2 years I think; vaguely recall seeing an email about their grand opening that location.  Bait has opened up at least 4 stores in the past year or 2. There, Seattle, San Diego, I think San Fran, too.
Think they opened in portland last year as well.
I think I recall that location, too. Don't hear too much about that location though.

Last edited:
Probably around $150-$200 brand new. The crib shoes don't go for that much considering the shape of the shoe is completely different. I have space jam crib shoes and someone offered me $200 but I refuse.

Ok, enough about the kids.

Waiting to hear someone else copped Creams......

I mean, if you insist... hahah :tongue:

my first pair of ultra boosts.
gf caught the private restock in long beach and was my vday present.
she knew i've been on the hunt.

View media item 1913150
unDS'ed em today. i just wanted to walk everywhere and had a bounce in my steps.. LOL

Last edited:
I mean, if you insist... hahah
tongue.gif

my first pair of ultra boosts.
gf caught the private restock in long beach and was my vday present.
she knew i've been on the hunt.
unDS'ed em today. i just wanted to walk everywhere and had a bounce in my steps.. LOL
When boosted, I find myself jello jigglin' everywhere I go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom