ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo, they really trying to feed all the hungry boost heads with these restocks. Combined with a bunch of colorways coming out, factoring in the NMD releases, I'm just stunned and unsure which colorway I actually want to spend money on. 

Can't keep up fam!

Damn this whole time I thought I had Wool Grey's coming in from RRS that they did a pre-order for which I got for like 115.00. Just logged in thinking it was ready to ship soon as it said 2/19 and the order shows cancelled and I didn't even get a cancellation email. SMH. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Damn this whole time I thought I had Wool Grey's coming in from RRS that they did a pre-order for which I got for like 115.00. Just logged in thinking it was ready to ship soon as it said 2/19 and the order shows cancelled and I didn't even get a cancellation email. SMH.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
happened to me on 3 different occasions, welcome to the club :smile:

Stopped in at the Second Sole running shop in my neighborhood.  They had a FSR of the wools and some core blacks.  Said they are getting a new shipment in on March 1 of some new colorways.......Gave them my number and will update you guys ASAP when i know what the colors are.

anyone that purchased the blk purps off jackrabbit confirm that they are indeed not the regular core black pair?
i tried to contact them about a status update on my order but no replies.

Back
Top Bottom