ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally caught up again... Lord I hate how fast this thread goes now

To answer the question from about twenty pages ago, I have 11 pairs. Took this picture yesterday. Will get around to group shot of the shoes when I actually find time

View media item 1915935

Patiently waiting for wools for the low...
Me too. 
tired.gif

It's actually slowed down a little with the impending yeezy launch.

Yeah I won't even try keeping up on in that thread right now. Not worth my time, I just skip to current page like once a day. But when it isn't launch time, that thread is dead and this one gets 8-10x the traffic

Finally caught up again... Lord I hate how fast this thread goes now

To answer the question from about twenty pages ago, I have 11 pairs. Took this picture yesterday. Will get around to group shot of the shoes when I actually find time

View media item 1915935

So @tankdayglo has the most pairs with 16. I think you came at 3rd coz someone here has 15 pairs. Damn need to catch up but my wallet won't let me. :smh:

Ez pass on the wood wood collaboration for me, I'm going to try for Yeezys Friday it'll be my first attempt at them but I like the pirate blacks enough to try.

So @tankdayglo has the most pairs with 16. I think you came at 3rd coz someone here has 15 pairs. Damn need to catch up but my wallet won't let me.
mean.gif
What do I win?! Hahhaa

Thought I remembered one dude saying he had something a whiile back like 24 pairs and I think @casper90403  might have me beat as well.

Either way, love me some UBs.

Last edited:
I don't know why I slepted but I've been searching for 3m's for last 2 weeks. Hope I can snag a pai for $230 and under.

I don't know why I slepted but I've been searching for 3m's for last 2 weeks. Hope I can snag a pai for $230 and under.
Don't think they'll be restocking anymore. Think that ship has sailed, grab em. Wearing mine daily.

Also, surprised to hear grey wools, not mystery greys, are holding popularity here. I do want to add grey wools to the rotation for variety, too.. Cream consolation prize.

Last edited:
Don't think they'll be restocking anymore. Think that ship has sailed, grab em. Wearing mine daily.

Also, surprised to hear grey wools, not mystery greys, are holding popularity here. I do want to add grey wools to the rotation for variety, too.. Cream consolation prize.
Don't panic, they will restock. If you really want them pay the $220 that most people are asking. It's only $23 above retail.

Anyone a true size 8? I picked up black EQT 3/3's from proper and they're crazy snug. I read somewhere that its recommended to size down. -_______- I'm going to return them this weekend unless someone wants them for $165 (LA local, or +shipping)

Last edited:
Anyone a true size 8? I picked up black EQT 3/3's from proper and they're crazy snug. I read somewhere that its recommended to size down. -_______- I'm going to return them this weekend unless someone wants them for $165 (LA local, or +shipping)
I found that sizing down even a half size these were super snug; shocked anybody would recommend it.

What do I win?! Hahhaa

Thought I remembered one dude saying he had something a whiile back like 24 pairs and I think @casper90403
 might have me beat as well.

Either way, love me some UBs.
You win a free rehab. You guys need to control your urge to purchase another UB for atleast 2 weeks. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom