ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i find this ugly ultra boost 
sick.gif
 very Sick

Never. 
Hahaha!  I sure hope so...  MG is the only colorway (non collab) so far that has the og pattern this year right?  
3Ms, MGs, Chalks, upcoming White w/ Multicolor, all have og knit pattern. As will the triple blacks to my knowledge. 3Ms did start dropping last year technically but they're part of the same run of LTDs as the others mentioned.

There are a bunch of other non-gradient colorways coming soon as well. No reason to think they'd switch over to gradient pattern completely, it's just another option they're providing. As you can tell from the colorways, the gradients are all more geared specifically toward runners, the new knit pattern provides a slightly different support and air flow.

Not feeling the new Easter Baskets personally but they're more interesting than most of the gradients so far (aside from the women's white/grey)

3Ms, MGs, Chalks, upcoming White w/ Multicolor, all have og knit pattern. As will the triple blacks to my knowledge. 3Ms did start dropping last year technically but they're part of the same run of LTDs as the others mentioned.

There are a bunch of other non-gradient colorways coming soon as well. No reason to think they'd switch over to gradient pattern completely, it's just another option they're providing. As you can tell from the colorways, the gradients are all more geared specifically toward runners, the new knit pattern provides a slightly different support and air flow.
Yeah I figured it would be stupid to stop it all together.  With those mentioned above, 3M, like you said did drop late last year right?  Chalk did drop this year but wasnt the first drop last year as well?  I guess it was just a packer drop...  MG was a surprise this year...    

Wow even the red gradients are getting sold.

Once the clear green start selling out, the UBs will reach hype capacity.

Wished I could have jumped on those MGs at JJ for that discounted price, if only they shipped to the UK.  

Just have to wait...  There is no need to rush...  Raffle closes on Thursday...  LOL

i won a re raffle of those Mita GLVs a week ago, so Ubiqs raffles are real, lets see if I can strike gold again.

Back
Top Bottom