ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must be the only person who was kind of underwhelmed with the wool greys. I got them off FTL when I thought they were the LTD Silvers, but kept them to wear anyway and then still tracked down the Silvers, but idk, I feel like they're kind of bland, just my opinion though. I still wear them in the rotation.

Last edited:
So full size up on UB's? I'm a 13 in most shoes. I should probably stay out of this thread
mean.gif
I wear mostly 12 adidas originals - Stan smiths, ZX Flux.

I tried the UB whites in size 12 and they were way snug for me, like toe marks in the primeknit and felt like I was pushing out the sides.

Went up a full size, 13, and my 3M's feel unbelievably great. Still not sure how 12.5 would be, but would cop if my only choice with a desired colorway. 

I must be the only person who was kind of underwhelmed with the wool greys. I got them off FTL when I thought they were the LTD Silvers, but kept them to wear anyway and then still tracked down the Silvers, but idk, I feel like they're kind of bland, just my opinion though. I still wear them in the rotation.
I LOVE the look of wool grey primeknit material, but the flat grey cage is slightly underwhelming for me, too. Doesn't seem to match the tone of the grey heel cup. 

I LOVE the look of wool grey primeknit material, but the flat grey cage is slightly underwhelming for me, too. Doesn't seem to match the tone of the grey heel cup. 
I'm actually a fan of the Silver LTDs. But also all the grays. They are neutrals that aren't flashy. Good to stay low key sometimes.

I saw them in person and it was an easy pass. Have silver LTDs and way prefer them as well.

How do you guys clean the foam? Mine are so dirty already..
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol on a cotton ball.  The foam is pretty durable and it's not painted so really anything should be okay.  Water works fine if they aren't too dirty as well.
I wouldn't recommend using rubbing alcohol on the boost at all for casual cleaning. Unless you have a really tough stain/scuff I would avoid using solvents on the boost. While the boost material itself will not be affected by it, there is a protective lining on the boost material that gives it that slight sheen. Excessive cleaning removes that lining and exposes the boost to even more dirt and potential for yellowing.
just be sure to not get anything on the "ultra boost" letters... the colours come right off. first hand experience here 
roll.gif

For the online raffles from UBIQ, the actual UBIQ store doesn't call if you win.  They use another company to run their online raffle and that is where you will get a call from.
Do you know if it comes up as a weird 3 digit number by chance?

I wonder whats some of yall opinions on MG's if MG was produced like Talc's and had the same situation as Talc's right now. 

Last edited:
So do i just need to follow a bunch of IG and twitter accounts and hope I see the Wood Wood release tweet or message fast enough? Nobody seems to be posting times for em.

Back
Top Bottom