ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who in socal actually copped a pair from their local Champs or any other spot? Might swing by my area after work.

Went on lunch break around 3:30pm and put in my order. Called CS and looks like rerouted to other stores so looking most likely like a cancellation.

What do you guys think of the CNY UBs?  Not sure if I want to cop those or the Navys.
12783277_469866149871949_2115611174_n.jpg

Thinking more about all of this Champs stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if all the pairs headed for the west coast have been sold. They are currently in transit (I'd guess) but are in the system as stock. The peeps that went in store and did an in-store to home delivery had to buy stock from somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if nearly every pair that is head for the west coast right now gets shipped back to the east coast. haha. 

Note: I have no info to support this. Just my theory.

I feel you. Luckily, I work about 2 miles away and went during my lunch break when traffic isn't that bad. I got my white UBs from the Footaction in the same Promenade. 

I work in Culver City, close to the Mall. we need to link up on swaps every now and again.

So who in socal actually copped a pair from their local Champs or any other spot? Might swing by my area after work.
The best info we've got in this thread is that Champs in SM is getting a shipment in at 5 and it may or may not have Creams in it.

Good looks on the info. I'm in the OC so I'll check after work to see if anyone got a shipment.

Last edited:

What do you guys think of the CNY UBs?  Not sure if I want to cop those or the Navys.
I like them, but only worn them twice I think.  Still need to try a lace swap.  If you can grab the Navys at retail, I'd go that route.

Last edited:
how do you guys feel about rope laces on UB's? not sure if it suits it, wanting to do a lace swap on my collegiates

Back
Top Bottom