ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heads up! Core Black size 10.5 available on ADC right now.

Update:

ADC Showing 7.5, 13, and 15 in core blacks available now.

Last edited:
you're a fool.
Yea. Very minimal difference unless your a HARDCORE runner and even then just the pegs start to wear down after heavy running. I can't believe some people won't buy a pair of Boost because there not continental soled. Advertising has you SHOOK
Also if you use common sense on EBay you will be fine. Buy from reputable sellers with positive feedback. Also because of PayPal u can quickly get a refund if something is up or not right. If there not legit PayPal will quickly get your funds back to you. No one gets totally screwed out of there money anymore

Been looking for 3 months for a pair of cream or core blacks in size 14.

Realistically am I gonna just have to pay (300+ for the creams) resale or get lucky on adc?

Last edited:
How do Adidas fit compared to other shoes? Jordans reebok etc? Are they tts or half up half down?

adidas sizing varies widly, you gotta narrow it down to the model you are considering.

Ultra Boosts are TTS
750s 1 size big
350s .5 size big to TTS
Stan Smiths .5 size big
D Lillard 2s .5 size big

Generally they fit bigger but some are TTS.

Already posted in yeezy thread but figured this applies here too

These beauts finally showed up today:
Those are
smokin.gif

Already posted in yeezy thread but figured this applies here too

These beauts finally showed up today:
Damn dude. Your collection is getting extra mean. Enjoy that ramen tho! 
wink.gif

Did you cop off goat/stockx to ensure legitness?

Last edited:
I think got those a while back from EU release from his buddy in EU. Just took forever for his buddy to ship to him :lol:

Last edited:
I think got those a while back from EU release from his buddy in EU. Just took forever for his buddy to ship to him
laugh.gif
I know the feeling :frown:

My buddy has 2 pairs of Cement 4s, Wood Wood UBs, and Macklemore Y-3s (along with some clothes) with him.

Waiting for him to come back end of May.

I kinda like those PBs
Yeah I'm kinda torn cause my tentative plan has been to sell the OTs & keep the PBs but after having them both in hand I really like the OTs.

They actually sent me the wrong size in the OTs, an 8.5 instead of a 9, but the 8.5 actually seems like it fits, just real snug. Gonna have to do some more investigating when I get home.

I know the feeling :frown:

My buddy has 2 pairs of Cement 4s, Wood Wood UBs, and Macklemore Y-3s (along with some clothes) with him.

Waiting for him to come back end of May.

Hahaha! Ive been in that situation myself... waited over a month for my WTF from my bro lol

Yeah I'm kinda torn cause my tentative plan has been to sell the OTs & keep the PBs but after having them both in hand I really like the OTs.

They actually sent me the wrong size in the OTs, an 8.5 instead of a 9, but the 8.5 actually seems like it fits, just real snug. Gonna have to do some more investigating when I get home.

Ive been going back n forth with PBs. I like them everytime i see them online but when i see them in person, it changes... maybe actually owning them will be different lol

Ive been going back n forth with PBs. I like them everytime i see them online but when i see them in person, it changes... maybe actually owning them will be different lol
Yeah first impression I actually like the OTs more in person.

Back
Top Bottom